Reviews for 100 Themes of Hanegasaki High
n7shoujo chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
This is just super amazing and cute. I'm glad I could find a TokiMemo story like this! I was looking for Amachi fics because dat Shouta is just awesome and cute and he's so fun to use skinship on and ahshdhsgsf. /sigh. I'm nearly finished with his route sadly so do you have a person you can reccomend to me for a second play through?

Thanks for writing, really, and I do hope that you continue and eventually write one for Amachi LOL.
snufflesoul chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
nicely written! this is a funny chapter especially that saeki and hikami interaction. poor saeki. xD
snufflesoul chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
haha! chris is so funny in this chapter. :)) now, i wonder who is going to end up with the heroine? *scurries to read the next chapter*
Kazuya RandomAuthor chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Lovely update! And a lovely teacher to write. Have a lovely day and keep updating! :)
Pearchoco chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You are right, this series needs more love ! you write very well, it's short and pleasant to read :) !
Kazuya RandomAuthor chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice! I just happened to read it now! Anyway, keep on writing. Like this, "Sometimes it's better to go with what you have instead of stressing over every detail."

Kazuya
minami chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
are you going to write about all the guys? i cant wait to read about hikami-kun and waka-sensei :D

ganbatte ne! already waiting for the next chapter