Reviews for Kaleidoscope
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 1/20
Greatly enjoyed your story and I too have felt the same kind of anger at Arthur for always belittling Merlin when Merlin has always been Arthurs one true supporter, one true friend! Arthur demands so much from Merlin and yet gives back so little, most people in Merlins situation would have long ago thrown in the rag and moved on, but not Merlin who is always there for Arthur and bores the brunt of Arthurs moods, and lack of faith in his manservant!
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is the best Merlin-"rant" I've ever read!
LinBates chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I enjoyed it immensely and found its arguments justifiable!
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is very satisfying actually. Good stress relief to read, so I can imagine it was even more so to write.
oma13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Bloody brilliant and I loved it. But don't take it down! And I'd love to see a sequel!
silverkitsunepup chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is really good! I haven't seen much of this kind of scenario in a Merlin reveal fic before and you've rittn it really well! Actually, I would love to see some kind of follow-up fic where Merlin and Arthur meet up and talk, but I wouldn't want to you to do something you didn't want to, or be a bother -''
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow.
Merlin rant.
Awesome!

That is all :D :D
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hahaha! Good job. ;) This pretty much sums it all up. Of course, they would never have Merlin say any of these things in the show. A true shame, indeed...Well, this was therapeutic, so well done. :D
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I do love this.
I really love this.
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Yes, Merlin deserves to rant! And the emotional backlash he's throwing out there actually made me sob you've written it so well ;P
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was an awesome story! I loved Merlin's ranting! I liked his point that Arthur had no claim to his secret just because he was his friend. It was really great fic! :D
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is perfect, structured as it is in letter form. Why would you take this down even if you did write another reveal fic? Do you think an author can only visit an idea once?
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved it! All the points are soooo spot on! :)
BlondieOnTheInside chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Really nice story. Very creative with the insults :p I also thought you captured Merlin's emotions and feelings very well.
Duo Swords chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Man, all my frustrations with Arthur and Merlin's relationship is neatly written out in this fanfiction! Brilliant ending! Arthur's "I will listen" gave me shivers. Great stuff!