Reviews for Sharing Toothpaste
Daydreamisallihave chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
I love this fic so much, I think it might be my fave fiv.
Gumi Langley chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
please update more, I love this story
Me chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
Please please PLEASE update this soon! It's too good to stop here!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 23 . 3/29/2013
Ooooooooh! I liiike do continue, and soon!
anon chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
Please update this again! I love this story, and I love your writing! Please please please continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I wish you could update soon, this is my favourite fic! I miss it a lot.
sailorbebe chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Great story ;)
Max chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
Please update soon! I am in love with this fic. This made me ship them so much.
purpleblogofsex chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
This was beautiful. Omg. *sob*
VeelaSophia chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
OH NO MOOOOOOLLY! I'm glad you updated! I love this story so much. And I'm sure I've said this before, but I love the way that Sebastian doesn't like Richard Brook, that he's different from Jim. I love it. And I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
LMN chapter 23 . 8/19/2012
Just so you know, I now ship Molly and Seb SUPER FREAKING HARD, and it is entierly your fault. I also ship Molly and Jim even harder and more passionatly than I did before, which until now was something I never would have conceived as being even the tiniest bit possible so, yeah, thanks for that. (- Sacasim)
More than anything though, this story has really made me love the three of them TOGETHER, and not even necissarily in a romantic/ sexual sense. The dynamic you set up between the three of them in each storyline was just...umf, (I'm too lazy to use real words here.)
Everything was awesome, loved every second. Update soon!
Artemis Fortune chapter 23 . 8/14/2012
Your Richard really is a Rainbow-of-Fucks-That-Are-Not-Given. HE IS MOLESTING SEBBY! No, no Richard. We leave straight!Moran alone.
If he hurts Molly again, I want his guts on the floor. He can only go so far before there's a break!

Peanut Butter is flipping fantastic
Darkestofknights chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
Okay so you don't know how long I have been wanting a story like this! At first when you said you were going to do one chapter he's dead, the other one he isn't I thought it was going to be confusing but you made it work. Words can't express how much I enjoy this story, you deserve so much more reviews. Just let me love you for writing this 'kay? Sebastian! You got him just like I imagined him being like.I think Michael Fassbender would be a great Sebastian. Anyways update soon!
JZNovaes chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
! (not a very constructive review, but a truthful review nonetheless. I'm feeling all fuzzy and warm inside now.)
this-unfriended-stem chapter 22 . 7/11/2012

Not sure what the hell I'm doing here, but I'll come along for the ride. Why did this fic have to draw me in so much?

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »