Reviews for Ned and Missy
JOHNNYDUDE chapter 1 . 3/12
Hey. Nice couple chapters for Ned/Missy. Missy's not bad girl, terms of her appearance, how she conducts herself, actually don't mind her evilness, it's sweet, nice!.

Basically I love Missy, she's wicked!. Have always loved "Ned's Declassified", it's wicked, awesome show!. Not about the story, Jennifer's not bad girl either, Suzie's all right. Wouldn't mind "additional chapters".
Shelby Barboza chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
This was not as good as the first one but i have to admit that it would make a great episode and also probably make me cry as well lol! Missy and Ned would make the best couple ever!
Manuel Rodriguez chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
not gonna lie but i almost thought i was the only one that cared about Ned/Missy... ive been watching the series again, and Missy and Ned seem to be making the best couple! and i loved your story, for a moment i thought it was from a real episode but by the end i realized it wasnt rel, wish it was though.. wish it was.. it was cool though. good job
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Awesome story.

It's nice to see Missy winning one.
TrustInFaith chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Awe that's adorable :)
Joe chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Hot
Minky chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Love Ur Story please continue it u are right there aren't any ned/missy stories
crash2663 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I like this story. You're right, I think there should be more Ned and Missy stories.
Msk8eb chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
wow nice keep righting!
otherM chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Its so funny, but I think it needs a ch. 3 so we can find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Poor Moze lol cute
mr.t chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
good work keep it up!
Anna chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
That's amazing ! I love it and you're an amazin writer, plus i would have loved Missy and Ned being together :)

Really great ! :D
2007gracee chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
i like this story. you are really talented
2007gracee chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
i love this story. please make it more than one love to see mozes reaction and cookies to.