Reviews for Dinner and a Show
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I'm sad you left it there. :( But not really, because it was great and I don't look gift horses in their mouths. ...Someday I will actually take the time to figure out what that saying means.
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
YES! Ending all the middle seriousnesss with humour. As you began it. Perfect blend!
Miss Starfire chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Very, very well written. On to the nexr.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This kind of ended abruptly, but other than that it was good. Tasha as his handler, though? I, personally, can't see it, either. They work best when they're together. And Phil...you know I just watched Iron Man 1 and I have to say, I do miss Phil. He seems like such a great guy. Maybe I'll write a Phil fic, or at least a Clint/Tasha fic which features Phil a lot. I like him very much and I am so sad he's dead. It's not fair. Anyways, thanks for sharing!
NessieXnessie chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Absolutely loved this
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Yes, we certainly know that.

Great fic!

Caity :)
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This whole thing was awesome, but I particularly liked Bruce and Clint's conversation. It was quiet, but still so full of meaning. Really good job.
astridv chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Really liked it... my favorite part is the exchange between Bruce and Clint in the end.
Star chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow, I'm really impressed by your handle on each of these characters. You really know the way they think and work, the way they talk. That's really pretty hard to do, because each of them is very complex and very different. Nice work! This was cute and put an interesting light on the Clintasha ship especially :)