Reviews for Gag Gifts, Honest Hearts
dozefallsdownthestairs chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
That was so adorable! I loved it so much. It was such a creative idea and all your little touches throughout the story really make it that much better.
Firstly, the Sex Pistols are alright haha. I'm with you, England. Secondly, I really loved (for some reason) how Alfred didn't make Arthur kiss him on stage, and instead joked about how embarrassed he was gunna be already. I thought it was really sweet in its own way. That he didn't want to go too far. But they kissed later and that was adorable. Also, I really liked the song you chose for him to sing. It fits really well, and I personally love that album.
Overall, I think you write established USUK really well. It felt natural and sweet and I love the idea of hiding presents within presents. Amazing job! -doze
Redwhale6 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I love you soooo much x) after I read this I spent a good twenty minutes trying find the song on my iPod (I didn't put any of the music on it since I have no skills) thank you for making something a UsUk reminder! Now every time I hear it I can have fangirl giggles :}
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
cuteeee
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
So cuuuuuuuuuuuuute
Nimblefoot13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Yay! *Fluff showers from the ceiling* fluff for everyone!
Fire Bear1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I'm kind of stalking your stories now and this is brilliant, too! . Reading it around his birthday is pretty awesome, too. :)
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hahahahaha! That was so cool, I can picture Arthur singing that song, hypnotized or not :) but this is a sweet story, fave time!
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I can honestly say that I did not know about Obama giving the Queen an iPod. I love how you incorporate so many great details in your stories.
TigressJade chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
haha I don't think it was a bad gift. The Queen probably liked it. She seems the type, despite her age, to go with the times. Just look at her entrance in the Olympics, yeah I know it was a dummy with a parachute, but her and James Bond were still majorly bad ass. ;)

Anyway, that was adorable. I like that Arthur was singing to Alfred in particular. Mind you, that was probably something he would do regardless, even in Hetalia cannon. It would be amusing to see what France would do in that situation if someone asked him to sing or something and Matt/Canada was in the audience. (They're one of my favorite ships, so I couldnt' resist comparing it. heh) Since this is a cute slash fic. :) Arthur getting all embarassed after watching it later was priceless. I'm glad Alfred put an end to the "kiss him on stage" thing, knowing how Arthur would have felt about it later. heh

I honestly didn't think a fic with a hypnotist in it could be interesting or not awkward, but you certainly proved me wrong. Your ability to write is simply amazing, I definitely enjoyed your fic and the fanservice it provided. tehe. It was great. The author's note also help put a few things into perspective. Oh and I can totally believe that Alfred would tape it. lol That's so him. ;)
cooloh10 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Aw! That was funny and sweet! _ Weird, I just read that strip about America's birthday. You were very clever with adding the boxing tickets in the... punching... thing? XD Punch-in-a-box... Anyway, cute!
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is absolutely briliant! Haha! So what is England's first gift ti America if you didn't mind me asking?
DarkAngels1112 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
this was so cute! i loved it!