Reviews for The Stellar night
Zemfro chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
THANK YOU, SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME! I hate those slang terms for lemons, I mean a little, but seriously, don't overload yourself. Good lemon, btw.
MailMySelfToYou chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Please tell me this is joke. I'm sorry, but this is awful. You don't use correct punctuation, your sentences are choppy and confusing, the plot is twisted, the characters are ridiculously abstract, and you have no rising action. At all. I'm sorry to say, but you need to find another game.
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Aww I love leyna!
Alice chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
IT's me again...
I dunno if the Link works so:
Look at my gallery on Deviantart. My Username is You-burn-with-us ... it's full of Leyna (and leyna smut ;) )
Alice chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Oh gods... I really don't like the ending D:
I mean... nooo Q_Q! I want them to be happy together...forever!
You CAN'T do this!

Anyway... I draw something that might fit to that story. (It wasn't drawn for it...but maybe you wanna take a look :3 )
- art/I-burn-for-you-new-coloration-398112295
Tel nok shock chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Loved this! Brilliantly written and sweet!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Your lemon is so cool. It's a change from other ones, mostly PWP. Your writing style is really nice, I enjoyed reading this. :)
Xander Jacobson Son of Athena chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
There should be more stories that at least mention Leyna sex. Don't you think?
marinerecon97 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
like it nice plot quick to the point not to drama
Anon chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love your summary xx
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I like it Plz make this a story or something
Lara chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Love that summary :p
Insanity is my second name chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Vagina and penis aren't 'vulgar' words. They're what the sexual organs are officially called. Breasts, vagina and penis aren't vulgar at all, people might use those words in vulgar sentences, but the names of the organs are not vulgar themselves at all.
Commadore Fluff chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I like this story it's cute, you may continue. As it is written it shall be read. Thank you and good luck