Reviews for From The Heart
ElectricFeels chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
10/10. I like it. I have pokepark but I just started.
Storm the Eevee chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
good. My fav parts were when u complained about how slow pikachu walks when holding things, and how you managed to connect the Pokepark games.
dashdashdashdash chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Oh man, love this story. You should update the sequal, too, as well as IToD.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Please make a sequil! I really enjoyed reading this!
Doctor John Smith chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
why he get interrupted? all hes trying to do is say his feelings? lol its funny when that happens
Doctor John Smith chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Pikachu my man, i know your feels
austin.todd.315 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Tghat's true Buneary. He met you before he even met Chatot! Just like Dawn's Buneary. She pulled up her fluff or he rfur. By the way, mean tto say this last Chapter, Primeape does have fur.
austin.todd.315 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Cardcaptor?Anyway, this was a great Chapter. it's funny how PIKACHU is the crusher right now.
austin.todd.315 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I thought Charmander was telling Piplup. You made it seem like Pikachu told him. Poor Pikachu. Your a great writer!
austin.todd.315 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Ver cute Chapter.
austin.todd.315 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Like it.
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Good start.
ChristianDragon chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
That was a really sweet ending! Buneary certainly has a lot to explore. I wonder if she'll want to become as strong Lightning Strike. I'm not really fond of her Lopunny sister. I know she's just watching out for her youngest sister, but she just seems a little... crude or something.

So your sequel, have you any idea of what the plot will be? Will it be of Pikachu and Piplup's adventures in the new section of the PokePark or will it be of their return? I'll be keeping an eye out!
BFCL chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Can You Make A Sequel?!
zoruarules4 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
It just makes no sense to me...even though I like it. No sequel