Reviews for Magic under the Influence
Jelibean323 chapter 21 . 2/9
For something that started as a one shot, this was a lovely read. Couple of typos, (easy to ignore typos), but a good easy read.
Little Blizzard chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
Love the fic
green-jedi chapter 21 . 10/2/2017
Nice read! Great, fun story.
Lorgar Aurelian chapter 21 . 3/14/2017
I ain't got much to say about this one, so I'll try to keep it brief. This was one hell of a story. Stories like this are why I love Fanfiction, it was incredibly well-written, it kept the characters in-character, and greatly expanded on Bacchus, a character we saw so little of. I love it when stories take routes like this, and give some of the lesser-seen characters some much-needed limelight. I usually like writing long-ass reviews, but I'm not sure what to say, I greatly enjoyed this story, and I hope you'll write more stories for this fandom in the future.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/3/2017
333333
echosong258 chapter 21 . 7/25/2016
So super cute! Loved the writing style and the plot. Ahh I'd be awesome to know Bacchus' side of everything. Wonderful story, definitely worth the read :)
KrZDragon chapter 21 . 3/19/2016
I flipping love this! Baccus and Cana stole their way into my heart through this story. I'm shipping them now. You got me to join their ship! The story is so well written and your world building! It's amazing! You did an amazing job!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/16/2016
LEMME HIT UP THAT BACCANA
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Fuck it. I'm a blatant shipper of Baccana now. BACCANA FOREVER AND EVER. O_O
TitaniaErza22 chapter 21 . 10/14/2015
This story is sooooo good. Please write more like it in the future!
TitaniaErza22 chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
This is the best thing in the whole world. You are an amazing writing. Please write more like this in the future.
WindPretear chapter 20 . 8/28/2015
Wow. This was such an amazing story, you did such a good job! I've recently started getting into the world of Baccana but unfortunately there aren't as many fan-fictions or fan arts of the two as I originally thought. I found your story on Tumblr and read it all in about two hours, I couldn't stop to put it down! I'm going to go and re-read it later but I just wanted to drop a review here and tell you how much I enjoyed it. The only thing that irked me through this entire story was how little Cana would drink (ex. 10 beers) and reach her limit. During the Grand Magic Games she is shown to have a pile of beer barrels around her all empty and she isn't even affected. I know that you were just making it more realistic but it was just something that jumped out at me while I was reading. Again, this story is so well written and I seriously can't wait to read your other stories. Well done!
Traveler chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I rarely ever write reviews for fan fictions but this is one of the best I have ever read in a while. The characters were captured perfectly and it felt like this is exactly what is going on in the anime. Keep writing because you have a really strong gift and don't let others tell you otherwise.
gloryfox chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
this is really good:)
ElysseRavenRose12 chapter 21 . 6/28/2015
this story was amazing i loved it! thank you so much for writing it through everything over the years it took you! :)