Reviews for Liebesleid
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful.
Kathryn chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
This was amazing! I enjoyed every word of it! I like that we got to see the background if Guartena. Again this is exceptionally beautiful writing.
Killthief99 chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Yay! I guess Mary made it out to the real world after all plus Ib and Garry's relationship is confirmed with this chapter!
Killthief99 chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I guess Ib's just helping out Geratena.
Killthief99 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Noooo! You brought Mary back just to die again?! TTTT I can see that Ib is trying to help, but this is just breakung me. Some cool characters in the game go away again. But still pretty interesting. Just waiting for the reunion of Ib and Gary.
Killthief99 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Awwwww Fake Garry died. :[ He was just an overly attached stalker friend and that was it.
Killthief99 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
OMG! It's Mary! She's back :D I actually liked Mary and thought that it sucks when the only way for her to leave was to replace someone else but if I were to choose between Garry and Mary, it would be Garry. He's just so cool even though he's an effeminate scaredy cat, but truth be told I would probably be the exact same if not worse in the same situation.
Killthief99 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I personally like the fake Garry ending the best out of all three of the Ib alone endings. He was pretty cool compared to the fake mother. (I know there's a fourth one but I haven't gotten to that part yet. _)
Killthief99 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
DaDaDun! It's not Garry?!
Killthief99 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Woah the Guertena looking like Garry sort of hurt my head, but what I got from it is that Ib and Garry are sort of soul predecessor/ reincarnations of Guertena and the original woman in red. Interesting story.
Priee chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
I am utterly speechless... This was so beautiful and I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry during this entire story.
KiyumiArashi chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Awww! That was adorable! I can't help imagining the mysterious song sounding like 'Memory', Ib's theme... Seriously though, was this based off the bonus dungeon? It really seems like it... but the publishing date is far too early for that to be true... If not, you're a psychic and deserve to feel proud when you see the art inside it (if you haven't already). I really like the way you had Guertena trapped in there the whole time, and the short little episodes of conclusion for each character :)
KiyumiArashi chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Ooooh, it's that puzzle with the ring and the Blessed Bride! Cool!
KiyumiArashi chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Aww! Is this based off of 'Tryst After Death'? And the stuff in the Bonus Dungeon?
Natsumiya Teirin chapter 8 . 7/7/2013