Reviews for Smarter Than Before -Adopted out
dfcv chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
is ther a posibility that you can continue? the story that dobbyrockssocks was writing is gone and i realy like this story ;(
kariza2013 chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
really like this story. i am glad someone is continuing it!
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Hey, just thought i'd let anyone who is interested know that the first few chapters have been posted now, though I'm not sure if they are showing up yet or not. I'm sure you know that sometimes it can take a while for a new story to show.
Thalia0965 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Hello,

Just to let you know, the author you mentioned does not exist. The only one that gets close enough in name is "DobbyRocksYourSocks", id 4258998.
Can you please confirm or add id to this chapter for all that follows your story?
Thanks,

Nathalie
guardin of dragons chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Hi FireFlames, I went to look for DobbyRocksSock and I can't find her. Is there a word missing from the name or something because I would like to follow her. Please respond at earliest convenience. Thanks :)
geekchick1804 chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
This is a very enjoyable story, I do hope that it has not been permanently abandoned.
Darklight-phoenix chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Brilliant! Yearning for the next chapter!
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
love ur story...is this snarry
darknightstalker chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
I really do hope you update this again.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Update soon, please!
Angel P-R-M-S chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
GREAT Story, hope you update soon...
tricorvus chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
You know you're marvelous, and that the story is too, update please :D
tricorvus chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
tricorvus chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Do you know why I review each and every chapter? Because I crave praise for what I've done. Things I've worked hard for. Having grown up with nothing ever good enough. I go through life treating everyone like I want to be treated. And if I'd written something this damn good, I'd want to be praised 7 times for 7 chapters. Rock on :D
tricorvus chapter 6 . 2/18/2013