Reviews for Resurrection
aliya87 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
fanfic spectacular, but where is the continuation?
Menelaha chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
More please!
Pajtshiabvaj chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
I guess you haven't updated this in a long time. But it is alright. It is an interesting read. I I thought this has potential but the pacing was a bit slow? It is 8 chapters in and I can't really tell where you are going with this plot yet. But I hope if you do come back to this I can finish the story. thanks.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I like the story and the fact that Sai is brought back to life.
Toko Kyotaro chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
...ai, how...complicated. I feel you, Hikaru.
V EPSILON chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
This is a really interesting take on the Sai reentering the world of the living, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Yuu chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Awww...damn cutePls continue:3
hentai18ancilla chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
This is a lovely story that truly shows the dedication they have for each other. The feelings are conveyed through their actions and thoughts, and while shorter than other has left me spellbound. Hikaru loves Sai despite his currents state and this sentiment is simply remarkable in the way it is expressed.

True love.

I feel there is a hint of intimacy that can't come to the fore right now but that inevitably this is a romantic love-at least that is my impression.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Even in reality memory loss doesn't mean you loose basic motor skills, language and a whole lot of other things.
This is actually a less realistic memory loss.
Felicity Dream chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Oh my, Sai is adorable in here, especially with Hikaru. Glad to see a more mature and grown up (and responsible) Hikaru as well. I would have liked some yaoi, but your choice is fine also. Maybe in a sequel? Good job so far, and hope for more soon.
ananas chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
thank you for sharing this, i looooooove the storyline :D
something new!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I love this! Can't wait for more...
Putri chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Actually I wonder why people think it's difficult and time consuming to brush such a long hair.
I myself have long hair like Sai's and my hair is knee length curly hair. For matter of fact, it's more difficult to brush curly hair and I just spend around 5-7 minutes to brush it.
I think it need less time to brush such a straight hair like Sai's, maybe less than 5 minutes.
hentai18ancilla chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
That's so touching! (wipes eyes) Such devotion, dedication, and love. Even if it's not slash-although I can hope-the feelings conveyed are very poignant.
KamilahKaliope chapter 2 . 8/11/2012