Reviews for He Danced to Get Away
eenayde chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Suspense! I hope you'll write more, and SOON!
eenayde chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Can't wait to see what'll happen!
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Wow! You really know how to write, and build suspense!
Deidara4ever chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I feel sad and excited at the same time. I can't wait until I can read the next chapter/s! 8D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Is there gonna be a chapter 4?
yoyo chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Please update soon! I love it
Bloody.Kirai chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
freaky... i want more! o
What.a.carriwitchet chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
This has got to be one of the most original stories I've ever read on Fanfic, and I mean that in a good way
A very good way :)
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
CONTINUE! This is excellent already! Creepy, but just so sad at the same time! I like it A LOT!
deideiblueeyez chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I want more!

I hate Sasuke but... (eyes go big) BABY Sasuke .. xO ..
SO PRECIOUS!

I can only truly appreciate a baby's cuteness since I got a new baby sister in the house right now.. 3 months.. Y U NO SLEEPZ BABY!

Aww Deidara and Sasuke moment... so precious!

Totally into this story now, cant wait for what happens next.

What, are the Hyuuga sisters voodoo queens or something, lol?
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Nice! To me it's hard to get scared unless I see it, you know? But this was very well done. Interesting and just.. well done. No spelling errors, good choice of words to paint the picture, voice of Saspri was normal for this situation and "universe" that you put him in.. sorry, Im trying really hard to make this review sound meaningful and constructive x_x. cant wait for more _;
infinite vertigo chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
This is such an absolutely amazing story this far and while the first chapter scared me because Deidara was dead, that doesn't really matter (okay, it does) but this makes for an incredibly unique story, which I've never seen before. And I love your writing and the detail, especially the details about Sasori first seeing Deidara. Wonderful story and amazing writing, I'm so very glad I found this story :)
freakacid chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
u should continue the story un
The-Magical-Bookworm chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
What the hellz going on? O_O Curiousity is eating meh alive! Update soon!
Deidara4ever chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Alright. Why the hell did I read it so late? It's like a frigging real horror story! How am I supposed to sleep?