Reviews for Turning Tables: Season Three
Eeliab8 chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
Again all I can say is wow! I know I should review for each chapter but I just kept hitting the next chapter! I think that was the best season yet, thought I think I said that in the last story! Oh my god graces baby I really hope the baby is alright, I think grace will make an excellent mother! It's so strange how I don't ship Adrian and Ben but I found myself wanting them to be together! This series is just amazing and I love it. Can't wait to go read the next season. I should really be studying but I think I'm going to keep reading!
Jessica chapter 26 . 2/22/2013
Hope for a sequel add It soon thanks
blacdoctor chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
This has been the best installment yet. I love your realistic characters and story arcs. Will Grace's child survive? Will he be well after this crisis?
I love Ben & Adrian as a family. Please don't split them up. I want them to find ways to persevere & overcome their problems, financial & personal.
With whom will Ricky become involved?
Can Grace cope with both the trial & her son's illness?
Please give up more soon!
Jyoti chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
OH MY GOODNESS...this is one of those chapters that's left me absolutely speechless. This is amazing, and I really felt the emotion that Grace was feeling as she was giving birth to the baby. It almost made me tear up to be honest, and I know I'm being a wimp because this is just a story but it goes through real teen issues, and that's what I love about this.

This is the last chapter correct? I can't wait to see what you do with the next season. Thank you so much for posting this story up, I would have never gotten so into Secret Life if it weren't for you. I really enjoyed the Ricky/Heather scene and how it was so realistic. It's true that not all kids know what they want to do with their life, and I really loved the fact that Ricky had to worry about his financial situation because it shows the affect of what's happened now that int his story/alternate show, Leo doesn't give him a bunch of money.

Again, this is absolutely wonderful. I really love how much depth you put into all of the characters.
Jessica chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
Wow will graces baby be alright add more want to read more thanks
BlackStreak1 chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
Even though this story is fictional, and based on a fictional show, I am praying Grace's baby is okay. I really liked the way you did your research on causes of birth complications. My girlfriend is training as a nurse and I showed her this chapter. You had her impressed with how you observed the procedure and technicalities that go along with prenatal birth and care. And BELIEVE ME IT IS VERY HARD TO IMPRESS HER.
BlackStreak1 chapter 25 . 2/4/2013
So, sorry I didn't comment on this chapter, I have been busy. But I loved the situation between Ben and Adrian, as well as the stress of late pregnancy with Grace. I liked the family bonding Ricky, Heather, Margaret, and Shakur have been doing, as well. I hope Amy, Grace, and Ashley can bond together soon, but Ashley has always been the loner.

I really hope Ben and Leo can regain their relationship, and I hope one of them over come their pride before their relationship is ruined. I also hope his and Adrian's financial situation as well as his need to keep it secret from her does not deter their relationship as well. But can't wait to see the baby, I hope everything will be okay.
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
Oh no! What's gonna happen? D: I need to know! Terrible cliffhanger! Update soon please!
Jessica chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
Awesome chapter add more want to read more thanks
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
Update soon (:
Jyoti chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
This has probably been one of my favorite chapters by far! I really love it! My favorite part was probably the Heather/Ricky scenes. Oh my gosh! Only one chapter! What am I going to do with my life lol, really though! Great job! :) I look forward to the final chapter :D
BlackStreak1 chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Sorry forgot to update. I liked this chapter it was touching to see Adrian and everyone make the shower so enjoyable for Grace. I just hope everything works out for Grace now that the baby is late. The moment of the due date as told by friends is scary for everyone, because then the baby is here. I also hope things with Adrian and Ben work out, but I see a cold coming in the future because you show realism in your story unlike the show which never showed John ever getting sick, hurt, or anything. But, I pray Ben and Adrian can muddle through a sick child on your own is scary and challenging. But its part of life and this is the life you have given them. Can't wait for the update.
Jessica chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
Wow when will grace have her baby add more now thanks
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Amazing chapter! Update as soon as possible!
Jyoti chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Wonderful job! I really enjoyed this, especially how realistic the baby shower was. The baby shower was so cute! And I loved the conversation between Ben and Henry. I also loved the fact the Margret and Shakur were in here. Can't wait to read more from you!