Reviews for Vivat Regina : Reactions
rose chapter 20 . 7/8
LOVE THIS CHAPTER !
licha.s chapter 40 . 4/22
im glad i read your author page and found this and the outtakes. i liked snapes views.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
Aww nearly headless nick
estrellaastra chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
I love Rons chapter. I love your portrayal. Very on point with him.
estrellaastra chapter 17 . 3/27/2016
Love love LOVE Luna and Dumbledores assessments. Soooooooooo perfect for them.
ssdawning chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
Best line ever from Severus, "I dare you to say that when Minerva is around to hear. She'll move you to a closet!"
I have such a hard time with Dumbledore in cannon and fanfic. It actually
shows in one of my fanfics where Dumbledore is the antagonist!
ssdawning chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
I love Luna! You made her thoughts so cute!
Spot-on with this one!
ssdawning chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
I like the Fat Lady even more after reading this!
Everything she said about Hermione's character
is so true!
ssdawning chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
This chapter about Cho just made me laugh! What a baby!
The Dark One Rising chapter 40 . 10/20/2015
A satisfying conclusion. I liked Pomfrey's very much. A romantic at heart, eh? Not what I would have imagined, but the books never really let us get to know her. Poppy Pomfrey should write fanfiction, no? I'm sure many would read what she has written.
The Dark One Rising chapter 39 . 10/20/2015
As always, well done. I have found a few, but they are not as common. I need a good Hogwarts staff fic. I've been looking, for a while. Know of any?
The Dark One Rising chapter 38 . 10/20/2015
These ones, the teacher section, are my favorites by far. It is something of note, though. Then again, perhaps not. They are no longer among the living and this does not affect them as much. However, Snape and Dumbledore were not among these people. Even if no longer alive, they witnessed Hermione Slytherin nee Grabger grow and mature.
The Dark One Rising chapter 37 . 10/20/2015
Most surprisingly, I like Slughorn's even more so than McGonagall's. I don't suppose you have a recommendation for a good Slughorn fic, do you? I like exploring the less popular characters, even if those stories are more difficult to find.
The Dark One Rising chapter 36 . 10/20/2015
I was waiting for this one. You did not disappoint. There will always be those opposed to everything, even McGinagll. I like her, though. For what I belive is a good characterization of McGonagall during Harry's seventh year, check out "Five Moments of Doubt" by bagheera.
The Dark One Rising chapter 35 . 10/20/2015
I understood most of House Elfspeak. However, who is "Pappy"? Is that something like male Head House Elf? Is there a Head House Elf? They probably need some hierarchy to stay organized.