Reviews for Vivat Regina : Reactions
ssdawning chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
Best line ever from Severus, "I dare you to say that when Minerva is around to hear. She'll move you to a closet!"
I have such a hard time with Dumbledore in cannon and fanfic. It actually
shows in one of my fanfics where Dumbledore is the antagonist!
ssdawning chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
I love Luna! You made her thoughts so cute!
Spot-on with this one!
ssdawning chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
I like the Fat Lady even more after reading this!
Everything she said about Hermione's character
is so true!
ssdawning chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
This chapter about Cho just made me laugh! What a baby!
The Dark One Rising chapter 40 . 10/20/2015
A satisfying conclusion. I liked Pomfrey's very much. A romantic at heart, eh? Not what I would have imagined, but the books never really let us get to know her. Poppy Pomfrey should write fanfiction, no? I'm sure many would read what she has written.
The Dark One Rising chapter 39 . 10/20/2015
As always, well done. I have found a few, but they are not as common. I need a good Hogwarts staff fic. I've been looking, for a while. Know of any?
The Dark One Rising chapter 38 . 10/20/2015
These ones, the teacher section, are my favorites by far. It is something of note, though. Then again, perhaps not. They are no longer among the living and this does not affect them as much. However, Snape and Dumbledore were not among these people. Even if no longer alive, they witnessed Hermione Slytherin nee Grabger grow and mature.
The Dark One Rising chapter 37 . 10/20/2015
Most surprisingly, I like Slughorn's even more so than McGonagall's. I don't suppose you have a recommendation for a good Slughorn fic, do you? I like exploring the less popular characters, even if those stories are more difficult to find.
The Dark One Rising chapter 36 . 10/20/2015
I was waiting for this one. You did not disappoint. There will always be those opposed to everything, even McGinagll. I like her, though. For what I belive is a good characterization of McGonagall during Harry's seventh year, check out "Five Moments of Doubt" by bagheera.
The Dark One Rising chapter 35 . 10/20/2015
I understood most of House Elfspeak. However, who is "Pappy"? Is that something like male Head House Elf? Is there a Head House Elf? They probably need some hierarchy to stay organized.
The Dark One Rising chapter 34 . 10/20/2015
Only Charlie is left, now. It's a shame. If stories include Weasleys other than Harry's school mates, they usually focus on Molly, Arthur or Bill. Rarely have I found good characterization of Charlie. He's generally "just another Weasley". What made him a good Seeker, being built sticky like the twins and Molly? Why did he want to study dragons. Was he more independent, or did he listen to the crowd? Did he ever interact with his yearmate, Tonks? So many questions that are seldom answered.
The Dark One Rising chapter 33 . 10/20/2015
Umbitch! Finally! I'm not the only one? Nice to know some others refer to the Tod as such.
The Dark One Rising chapter 32 . 10/20/2015
That was different. Fleur does know that's not actually how those names are spelled, I would hope. That was just for effect, a writing style to indicate pronunciation. Right?
The Dark One Rising chapter 31 . 10/20/2015
I am naive to want to belive the best in these people. Yet, why would Rowling favor such a family, then? Are they actually evil, and she is playing reasers for fools? I don't think so. Yet, she makes her "Dark" families quite obvious. It is a curious thing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 30 . 10/20/2015
Arthur has grown a spine? Hmm...

"Obedience Clauses"? Sounds like something old pureblood families would do. Equality is a relatively new concept. I doubt the clause runs both ways. Well, at least it would be used to avert a war? It is concerning, though. How much looser does that clause give? In a marriage of concenience, would it allow non-consensual sex? Would it force someone to be party to murder? What is the extent of it?