Reviews for Unfaithful
ghg chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
u should have fake her death or pol a safe haven moment
smilin steph chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
cant wait for the next chapter!
loved the scene with sookie and katherine
LinSog93 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Thanks for the update, looking forward to the Next one. Hopefully it will be soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
please update asap ! its been like ages since u updated
Aimee chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Please, I love your story, even though I hate the Viking and there needs to be some more John, Katherine, and Eric scenes because its thrilling to see the tension in the air.
Jess chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Ugh! I just hate this Eric he is awful. I'm glad she busted up his car, but I would've gone in Sookie's house and tried to fight whoever was in there. Lol

But I like this story. :-) If Eric treated his wife better she may give him more of what he needs. Thanks for updating.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Just have Katherine divorce Eric for fucks sakes. Does this woman have no sense of self esteem? Fucking pathetic!
smilin steph chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
YAY YOUR BACK LOVED THIS SO FAR PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
smilin steph chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
WAHOO YOU HAVE RETURNED!
LinSog93 chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
I really hope they will find Ricky before Victor ruins her. Good chapter, thanks for the update!
dee chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
very interesting twist
samanthatm chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
i hope they get ricky back
belladu57 chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Good :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
There could be a rumour that Sookie is screwing a married man (vampire) around Bon Temp. That way Sookie's reputation would be ruined and she'd start being a bitch to Eric. That or Eric could catch Sookie and Bill fucking and he'd be turned off from Bill's sloppy seconds.
Saskiamq chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Well Eric is such a bad of lying that is insulting to his poor wife intelligences. Do wonder what is the deal regarding of having her as his wife when I though that getting revenge of his family was very important to him why saty with this women when he "really " wants Sookie very confuse with the whole situation.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »