Reviews for 3 Point 3 Days
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Once again AMAZING! So many heart wrenching as well as edge of your seat oh crap moments! The ideas you came up with we terrific and never failed to shock. I love that you are adding to the story not just summarising the feeling and aftermath! The added Stokes character was great and also love that your not afraid to explore the deeper feelings of grief and do it so well! Just wish you would have gone through the scenes when Hanson had to watch the tapes with Frisk. As chapter 13 was fantastic and left me and I'm sure plenty others wanting more ! Thankyou for this beautiful piece of you're imagination!
little purple butterflies chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
I so love this last chapter, just the perfect ending for this. And Hanson seems to be in good hands with the Stokes. Great story, I really enjoyed the read. Thanks for sharing!
sam chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Thank you very much for this¡ It's perfect¡
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Um this is the same chapter...
sfn chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
Ohh thank you, I believe that you forgot the fic jaja
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
This is good! I need you to update, take pity on me!
TheMcquaidBros chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
sam chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
PreciousTigerBeatShrinkyDink chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Thank you! :)
themcquaidbros chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Your story's amazing, keep it up!
themcquaidbros chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Amazing! Loved it, as always!
Megth chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Ah, loved his chapter! Doug looking out for Tom is just so sweet.
Daniela chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Great chapter! You have the characters pat down, especially Fuller first shouting and then calming down enough to actually ask what was going on. I so love the little McQuaid brother moment at the end! Good job, I can't wait for the next chapter!
McquaidBros chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Loved it! Update soon!
Daniela chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
I really like the Stokes character, he seems like a wise man. :) So love this chapter and Tom realizing that eventually he can be okay again. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and reading that Fuller's gonna say to them being gone.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »