Reviews for Beruthiel, A Love Story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
sweet... short ... simple.

LOVE IT!
yuekochan chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
A cat? God, I love this :D

So funny, and adorable. Thank you for sweet story!

Could you do me a favour, please? I want to have your permission to translate this story into Vietnamese. I'm sure my friend will love it when I share it to them.

So, please. I look forward to hearing from you! :D
CatLady4 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Ran across this while working on my own tale of Beruthiel (the human one) and found it most entertaining. Thanks!
Evangeline Pond chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I began to read this and was prepared to be wholly offended. Then I finished it and would have cracked up, had it not been 3:00am and I did not care to wake anyone
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
It is official I have a VERY dirty mind.
fairys have tails chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Catcatcatcatcatcatcat! This is really good!
helenamarkos chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is the best thing... THE BEST THING. In fact, I am a little speechless right now.

I know you write some things in jest, to poke a bit at the silliness in the fandom, but I love this cat's tale. Her fickle dalliance with Thranduil was so utterly sweet, and I like that his sorrow at the absence of his son is shown here. I also like that you mention the Elves of Ithilien that show up in the fourth age, which is a group that is largely overlooked in the fandom.

A lovely story. As a cat owner, I wholly appreciate it. I would quote my favorite bits, but my browser is not letting me highlight them. At any rate, while I do applaud the cleverness of POV, I am happier by the sentiment behind this story. Also: kittenz :3
storysorceress chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I love it! Its so cute. Its exciting how we dont find out until the end :)
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
twas lovely... and cute.
Inas chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Haha, I knew something wasn't right! A cat, I love cats!
Maverick chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This brought tears to my eyes and satisfied a desire to see Legolas in love that I didn't know existed. This is a beautiful piece, thank you so much for creating it.
All the best.
Hirilnin chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
PURE GENIOUS! I absolutely loved the sweetness and innocence of this dear fic.
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
*grin* I love this. I guessed it early on, but I still enjoyed the whole metaphor! Perhaps it's because my own purry love is insisting on my attention...
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
A terrific story, Jael. I loved their meeting in the stable, and the cat's name is inspired. Fun to read.
gginsc chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
How sweet! This is a nice story.