Reviews for Beruthiel, A Love Story
fairys have tails chapter 1 . 2/3
Catcatcatcatcatcatcat! This is really good!
helenamarkos chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is the best thing... THE BEST THING. In fact, I am a little speechless right now.

I know you write some things in jest, to poke a bit at the silliness in the fandom, but I love this cat's tale. Her fickle dalliance with Thranduil was so utterly sweet, and I like that his sorrow at the absence of his son is shown here. I also like that you mention the Elves of Ithilien that show up in the fourth age, which is a group that is largely overlooked in the fandom.

A lovely story. As a cat owner, I wholly appreciate it. I would quote my favorite bits, but my browser is not letting me highlight them. At any rate, while I do applaud the cleverness of POV, I am happier by the sentiment behind this story. Also: kittenz :3
storysorceress chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I love it! Its so cute. Its exciting how we dont find out until the end :)
roYaLAnemone11 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
twas lovely... and cute.
Inas chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Haha, I knew something wasn't right! A cat, I love cats!
Maverick chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This brought tears to my eyes and satisfied a desire to see Legolas in love that I didn't know existed. This is a beautiful piece, thank you so much for creating it.
All the best.
Hirilnin chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
PURE GENIOUS! I absolutely loved the sweetness and innocence of this dear fic.
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
*grin* I love this. I guessed it early on, but I still enjoyed the whole metaphor! Perhaps it's because my own purry love is insisting on my attention...
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
A terrific story, Jael. I loved their meeting in the stable, and the cat's name is inspired. Fun to read.
gginsc chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
How sweet! This is a nice story.
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Love this as always! Thank you for never letting us down.
MariaCaterina chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I was all set to be pissed until I scrolled to the end of the page. Then I had to go back and read it again, laughing at myself. I really enjoyed this. You're a clever one.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww, how sweet! I guessed early on that this was a cat, but it was nevertheless delightful. :)
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Brilliant! I knew where you were going from the first couple paragraphs, but it's still brilliant. Love the word play! This will go down as one of my favorite "Legomances". :)
LasseLanta01 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I don't read a lot of fan fiction anymore, so it was very nice to partake of such a quality piece. I got whose point of view this was immediately, but only because this is the kind of vignette that I like to write. Kitty's everywhere are proud of you for writing one of them so well.