Reviews for Legend Of Korra: Not in Time
draco7347 chapter 43 . 6/14
love story cant wait for brand new chapters
Holly Evans chapter 43 . 3/18
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Random Guest chapter 43 . 2/16
This has been very interesting. I can't wait to see where it will go. Hope you come back soon.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 43 . 12/20/2016
Huh, I'm caught up already? Well, I'm really hoping to see some of Bolin's lava bending in the future. I'm still a little confused on where Korea and team Avatar 2 are timeline wise.
Gold Testament chapter 31 . 11/21/2016
I think it's because there are two avatars in the same timeline, Rava's spirit if being forced out of balance and spread thin due to the presence of both avatars.
Gold Testament chapter 29 . 11/21/2016
Deep down Azula was terrified. Now she'll actually respect Korra since Amon is her adversary.
Gold Testament chapter 28 . 11/21/2016
Oh I'm going to love their reactions about Aang's vision from Korra's time. *Gives an evil smirk* Aang and the others will be beyond shocked that those airbenders are Aang's son and grandkids. Though he'd also be proud that his son Tenzin would be the teacher of his reincarnation. Means he bonds with his son in two lifetimes.
Gold Testament chapter 27 . 11/21/2016
FYI the one who said to catch Aang before he fainted was Toph.
Gold Testament chapter 26 . 11/21/2016
Still want to see how Ozai would react to learning Iroh Jr. is his great grandson from Zuko.
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Okay you should've had Kuei say what he said in the show. "You break into my palace, ambush my guards, knock down my fancy door," and then the part about following outside the palace.
Gold Testament chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
I'm pretty sure Ty Lee's going to give Korra and Azula a bonding experience by teasing the princess in front of the future avatar. The question is will they both firebend at her, or will Azula smile as Korra either Earthbends her in the gut, or waterbends Ty Lee's mouth shut.
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
First Korra, then Mako, and now General Iroh Jr.?! How does Iroh Jr. fit into this?! I mean sure the guy is Zuko's grandson, but really, how? I know if Azula found out with them that Zuko not only becomes Firelord, but also names his grandson after their uncle, it would be a shock. Though Iroh Sr. would just laugh and hug Zuko and Iroh Jr. saying something like "This is a confusing and yet happy occasion to see that my nephew not only gains a family, but cares enough to name a descendant after me."
Gold Testament chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
This would be the time for a bum bum bum moment.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
It'd be awesome for Jinora or Bumi to come back! It'd be awesome to see Aang's reaction to some of his own desendants!
Enid Hywel chapter 38 . 9/25/2016
Wowww holee shit. You mean that evil Korra in the..? and she's...oh damnnn. I liked this chapter actually. Because somewhere along the way, I got confused with all the switchig focuses... but all that aside... I actually...don't ship Korrasami... and I'm usually a person for canon but...Mako and Korra were technically canon. I just felt that, I don't know it was ... sudden I guess? Like whatever Mako and Korra went through was...wasted? I can't think of another word for it. It's not that I have a problem with homosexual relationships, I have a gay best friend and one bisexual best friend.