Reviews for The Reincarnation
Hannah Leveine chapter 5 . 1/5
Before I read this, I saw Divine Reborn, it was Awesome, When You didn't continue it after a while, I was sad until I found this Story. I really enjoy these stories, I hope you make more. :)
Yoruichi86 chapter 50 . 11/11/2014
That was one of the best fanfiction stories I have read. I expected it to be so good and it actually was. Congratulations for your lovely writing. Kisses from Greece!
Yoruichi86 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Great story, full of mystery. I love it. I can't wait to read what's next.
Pepsi Addicted Child chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
O
cookingscarlet chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I just realized her name Spring Korey. Goddess of spring and her mothers name for her Kore.
Girl chapter 46 . 6/12/2014
Hi,
I have a question,,
Aren't you from Singapore? Don't we follow British EL? Then why do you write 'mum' as 'mom'? Not to be rude, sry if I'm insulting you..
I like this story, as well as 'Divine Reborn'. Pleeease continue Divine Reborn! Thx! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
heres mu number ha ha ha

Alex diaz
Risheru chapter 30 . 2/17/2014
I just have to say I love this story! And also i'm ready to love Demeter so bring it on!
Lyla26o chapter 38 . 2/1/2014
i love this so much ...i almost thought zues was about to bang demeter. lol it's perfect.
Don'twanttsignin chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I love the fact that you have the guy -Hade- save the girl. But could you make it less as well a make her braver? Good job though! Love it writting!
Guest chapter 51 . 10/6/2013
Hey, this story was extraordinarily good! I agree with you, I do love the Persephone/Hades pairing and any others really make Persephone feel second best, and, I know that while you wish to rewrite this story, thinking it is not good enough, listen while your readers tell you that this is perfection!
O.o chapter 51 . 9/1/2013
You're awesome! I love your stories!
MythologyFan chapter 51 . 8/27/2013
Can't Wait!
Kata Chthonia chapter 51 . 8/27/2013
This will be a great re-read once it's done :)
I spent the better part of a Saturday afternoon hooked by this story, from first chapter to last, and was blown away by the plot and pacing. I definitely look forward to reading it again.
littlekittycat2012 chapter 51 . 8/27/2013
That's sounds fun. I like this story and it will be interesting to learn and read about more of the story background and etc.
Good luck with your finals!