Reviews for The Reincarnation
Anonymously chapter 50 . 9/24
A beautiful and fresh take on Greek gods and I really enjoyed reading it. Persephone acceptance of the situation was very beautifully written. Hades the protective and caring husband made me love him all the more. Demeter finally understood that what she did was wrong and I am happy that Persephone had no bad feelings for her.
This story for me was a little fast paced but anyways it was amazing.
And since you have rewritten Reincarnation I will read it too.
You are a gifted writer
Keep up the fantastic work :)
TaurielKili1976 chapter 24 . 9/24
I just love how Persephone questioned him immediately about Leuce and Minthe.
I desperately wish that his answers were the truth.
Same thing with Adonis.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2015
This is so far a really nice, romantic and mysterious story. Good job! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
This is a really amazing plot I have to admit! :)
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
Isn't the reveal the name of the first chappie in CotU?
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 21 . 5/18/2015
I was listening to 'I need your love' y SHAGGY F. MOHOMBI,FAYDEE & COSTI when I read this chapter...then the I need your love part was playing when you were like 'They made out'. Kinda funny. XD
Wild-is-good chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
You are my new fav writer! HIDDLESTON! omg I love you so much right now
Hannah Leveine chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Before I read this, I saw Divine Reborn, it was Awesome, When You didn't continue it after a while, I was sad until I found this Story. I really enjoy these stories, I hope you make more. :)
Yoruichi86 chapter 50 . 11/11/2014
That was one of the best fanfiction stories I have read. I expected it to be so good and it actually was. Congratulations for your lovely writing. Kisses from Greece!
Yoruichi86 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Great story, full of mystery. I love it. I can't wait to read what's next.
Pepsi Addicted Child chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
O
awesomeusername-likeprussia chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I just realized her name Spring Korey. Goddess of spring and her mothers name for her Kore.
Girl chapter 46 . 6/12/2014
Hi,
I have a question,,
Aren't you from Singapore? Don't we follow British EL? Then why do you write 'mum' as 'mom'? Not to be rude, sry if I'm insulting you..
I like this story, as well as 'Divine Reborn'. Pleeease continue Divine Reborn! Thx! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
heres mu number ha ha ha

Alex diaz
Risheru chapter 30 . 2/17/2014
I just have to say I love this story! And also i'm ready to love Demeter so bring it on!