Reviews for The Reincarnation
This is so far a really nice, romantic and mysterious story. Good job! :)
This is a really amazing plot I have to admit! :)
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 19 . 5/20
Isn't the reveal the name of the first chappie in CotU?
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 21 . 5/18
I was listening to 'I need your love' y SHAGGY F. MOHOMBI,FAYDEE & COSTI when I read this chapter...then the I need your love part was playing when you were like 'They made out'. Kinda funny. XD
Wild-is-good chapter 5 . 4/3
You are my new fav writer! HIDDLESTON! omg I love you so much right now
Hannah Leveine chapter 5 . 1/5
Before I read this, I saw Divine Reborn, it was Awesome, When You didn't continue it after a while, I was sad until I found this Story. I really enjoy these stories, I hope you make more. :)
Yoruichi86 chapter 50 . 11/11/2014
That was one of the best fanfiction stories I have read. I expected it to be so good and it actually was. Congratulations for your lovely writing. Kisses from Greece!
Yoruichi86 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Great story, full of mystery. I love it. I can't wait to read what's next.
Pepsi Addicted Child chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
firelordisabelle chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I just realized her name Spring Korey. Goddess of spring and her mothers name for her Kore.
Girl chapter 46 . 6/12/2014
I have a question,,
Aren't you from Singapore? Don't we follow British EL? Then why do you write 'mum' as 'mom'? Not to be rude, sry if I'm insulting you..
I like this story, as well as 'Divine Reborn'. Pleeease continue Divine Reborn! Thx! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
heres mu number ha ha ha

Alex diaz
Risheru chapter 30 . 2/17/2014
I just have to say I love this story! And also i'm ready to love Demeter so bring it on!
Lyla26o chapter 38 . 2/1/2014
i love this so much ...i almost thought zues was about to bang demeter. lol it's perfect.
Don'twanttsignin chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I love the fact that you have the guy -Hade- save the girl. But could you make it less as well a make her braver? Good job though! Love it writting!