Reviews for Birthday Party
sonadow4ever chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Please update I love your story! Thanks!
PinkPearl1997 chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
I love this story! _ When are you going to update? The suspense is killing me!
sonadowlover4244 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
omg
Guest chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Continue continue continue EXCITED
shade25 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Do another please for a sonadow fan too n n
u
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
I'm gonna check in everyday! THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Update PLEASE! I REALLY like this story - it deserves to be UPDATED! :)
Silverexorcist chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
I'm glad you're back, Shadonic. I fell into a once depression too, so I know what you went through. It wasn't right for that guest to bitch at you.
And Shadow... Yeah! Teach that pink menace a lesson!
I can't do a logged in one for some reason...
Regular sonic fan chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Lol Chris was the missing kid ! Ha thats too funny
btw. love the story so far! ;D
yessi575 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Yaaaaayyyy!YOUR BACK!

Welcome Back! :D

Man,i thought you actually cancelled this story!But THANK GOODNESS you didn't!I've missed this story soo much!Anyway,i thought this chapter was funny!Shadow ACTUALLY told Amy they fucked at the night of the party!I never expected something like that to ever happen in a story like this!Btw,i thought it was a bit short too,but it was still great!

I'm just glad your back! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
AWESOME! I'm really happy that you've decided to continue! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1vampireAlpha52 chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
I'm sorry you were so depressed, at least you're better now. As for the 'guest' GET A LIFE YOU FUCKIN BITCH! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU WERE IN HER SHOES?! I BET YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT!

Plz continue! X3

1vampireAlpha52 has left!
ExtremeRandomnessFan chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
I'm so glad you decided 2 finish this story. Keep up the great work (:
your fan chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
make more please ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
You know what : Anata no meinu I fakku!DX
It means fuck you bitch! You people are a disgrace, discontinuing when you have fans out there waiting for a story to be updated! Instead of lying to everyone, just admit that you are a total ass and is to lazy to write anything. And no offense dude, you are a good writer but if you can't update a chapter but can post a discontinue, then instead of being the bitch you are, delete the fucking story and move on. Nobody cares about what's going on in your shitty life ok. I'm so sorry reviewers that you guys had to see this stuck up bitch write a discontinue and not an update. I apologize, I had to let my anger out. Bye