Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 11/24
... . . . ... whewwww.

That was quite a ride. Thanks!

I can see where a sequel to this, set in, oh, 2003 or so, might have some serious legs. The Purebloods would have learned something by then (maybe). Harry would have learned a LOT. But he's just one man, versus an entire culture (a diseased and tottering culture, yes, but still). I'd read it.

Adding to Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 11/24
Basically bargaining with a god. Not an enviable position.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 11/24
Whoa. Upping the ante in major fashion, there. Magic wants to come out and "play".
Abyssal Angel chapter 5 . 11/13
Aaaaand you lost me. It was all very interesting until you switched them all from Wizards to Clerics. Ah well.
Kali-blue chapter 5 . 10/25
Fascinating concept of magic being a thinking being.
LAB1 chapter 8 . 10/9
What a fantastic story! So very deep and philosophical! It was great to see the character development and growth as they learned so much forgotten magic. Only the Horcruxes weren't addressed. Dumbledore meant and died for the ability to go after them. They are still out there and what are their abilities?
Hypatius chapter 8 . 9/13
The story felt empty, like waiting for a climax that never came.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 8 . 9/8
Nice story if a little rushed
Detsella Morningdew chapter 8 . 9/6
I really liked this. More books need to be philosophy-heavy.

I do think it could be cleaner, and have a more cohesive theme, but I only say that because I absolutely loved this story and hope you continue writing things like this, perhaps disassociated with established properties and published properly by you.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 9/6
Okay, I really like your Dumbledore (even though he died).

I haven't seen him written like that yet. Crafty because he has to be, not because he has ulterior motives, or even just a vague "greater good."
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 8 . 9/6
I enjoyed it
Stille und regen chapter 1 . 9/2
hey, i really liked your writing style. it's great

besides, great ideas too
thanks for sharing
Overdog chapter 1 . 8/4
I have read this complete story 4 times now. That's how much I love it. Brilliant premise, excellent expansion. Good job on character action and development. Outstanding.
Vi chapter 8 . 7/16
Saw this recommended on reddit, happy I read it. Thanks :)
Jazzielady76 chapter 1 . 7/8