Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
BillBrink chapter 8 . 9/17
Well written and entertaining. Thank you for sharing it with us.
battybiologist chapter 8 . 9/16
I must say, I really like this Dumbledore dynamic. Wasn't expecting where you went with the story but it worked out to be fairly interesting and taps into some truths about the depiction of the canon Potter universe - that wizards seem to base their social hierarchy entirely on power - and then turns them on their heads a bit.
Katt chapter 6 . 8/2
This was a great story...until it took a turn for the extremely weird, unnerving and insane. What sort of drugs are you into?
pudentane chapter 8 . 7/12
Good story, I have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing your talent.
BorviX chapter 8 . 7/10
Another amazing story , thank you
NeatAF chapter 1 . 7/9
How tf did Dumbledore die?
holy shit this is a great story
Meh. The human aspect of this story basically just disappeared, chapter by chapter. Now we're into some mystical, metaphysical mumbo jumbo that doesn't make a lick of sense. Not even going to bother with the last chapter, because I don't care about this Harry or these magical gods or whatever they are. It's just silly.
This story has gone way off the deep end. Not sure I care what happens to any of these people, even Harry.
pikachucat chapter 8 . 5/19
awesome
ossifrage chapter 8 . 5/2
Thanks.
RSegovia chapter 8 . 5/1
I really liked the crystal tower and Harry's ideas for financially crippling the Ministry, especially the boxes returning family heirlooms. Then all the stuff about the aspects of Magic kind of threw all that off. I felt like Harry could have kept more to his plan to make wizards think for themselves. He should really write a series of essays or even books about his perspective on magic, personal freedom, and political issues. Marketed properly under his name, Harry could do the most good through the quill than through the wand or other magic, particularly if he were willing to appear and speak publicly on the most relevant topics.
Rollin chapter 8 . 4/26
Very good story. You have an understanding of society/politics that indicates you may be a sociologist/anthropologist in RL. The discussions about power were fascinating.

The theme on the origins of magic may have been too big a bite. its a huge concept to introduce and not the main point of the story so it weakened the whole. It would make for a facinating fic on its own.

I tend to like a full story arc with resolution and this story didn't have one. It began with realizing that wizarding society was corrupt in spirit and in government and ended with the same, just hobbled for a few years.
kitty2lion chapter 4 . 4/22
great story
ThrowawayAcc chapter 8 . 3/16
Great story, I'm glad I found something new and refreshing to read. All the thoughts about power really reminded me of Dark Souls and the sentient magic was similar to Wastelands of Time. Did both you and Harry forget about Moody? I think he's dead in his chest now.
1,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »