Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Astramilitarum01 chapter 8 . 10/13
Honestly the tag Adventure for the story is incorrect.
The story is basically 90%Drama and Angst with a ton of political BS and plotholes that make no logic sense at all.

The start was interesting but by the 3 chapter it drifted so far off and the MC became so unlikeable that it has nothing in common with the baseline idea in the first chapter
I've started and stopped on this story more times than I care to remember, and while I mostly enjoyed the first couple of chapters, the story jumped the shark around chapter five or six and never made it back onto the rails. I liked Harry less and less as the story progressed, and the conclusion was sad and unsatisfying. It had an interesting beginning, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.
The "House of Magic"; 'bit like the garden that contained the "Fountain of Fair Fortune"...
alinoe.kiara chapter 1 . 5/8
Really liked the story until the Magic Lady appearing. The later half of the story doesn’t match the former one. Not
in rythm, lore or main message to reader. It makes the starting conflict and progressive of half story meaningless.

its still a cool concept and a fine ending, its just an ending of a different story.

As its stands its a story about the weak fearing and hobbling the strong, then we find out the strong do exactly the same thing, and everything is doomed anyway; in the last scenes Harry surrenders to the inevitable and joins the wicked. End.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 2 . 5/3
It broke my heart after Harry confessed after Christmas. I had to check to the end if she'd still be there. I'm still not sure if I have the heart to keep reading.
Quaziemoto chapter 8 . 4/22
4/2022

Cool story, i'll most likely be calling up every couple years to reread.
yochan123 chapter 8 . 4/12
should have left the hogwarts bigoted death trap ages ago
teruin42 chapter 8 . 4/6
This was an interesting take on the HP world, reminiscent of the darker faerie stories.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 8 . 2/7
There was another story that I read that had Dumbledore simullary handcuffed but can't think of the name. Good story though
yrlastin chapter 8 . 1/2
He should've just killed them all!
RuneFather chapter 8 . 12/3/2021
Awesome story, loved your take on the magic system.
fbfbg chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
This story isn't just bad, it's offensively bad. Straight from the demented minds of the likes of Rand and Peterson.
Homarid chapter 8 . 10/1/2021
I find myself uncomfortable with the ending. For seven chapters we about how bad dominance magic is and how scared Harry is of it and how awful a hypocrite Dumbledore is for doing it. Then suddenly it's the answer to all of Harry's problems. Wild aspect of magic slowly taking over your mind? Magical oath to the rescue. An entire society hates you and wants to kill you? A curse to enslave them for however long you like. Oh well, I liked the story anyway. Great job.
Homarid chapter 5 . 10/1/2021
Alright now it's getting weird. I'm still glued to the story though. I love how Harry is messing with the ministry, and still hates that death had to happen.
Homarid chapter 1 . 10/1/2021
Wow what a way to kill someone. I have longed for a magical oath story to take it all the way and here we are. This is excellent.
1,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »