Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
ArtemisBare chapter 8 . 4/10/2019
Very interesting story from multiple angles. Well done.
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
I'm loving the concepts, but the story reads like a stuttering semi-automatic gun. Doesn't feel like a smooth read.
HerdingDog1 chapter 8 . 3/25/2019
I'm... conflicted. on the one hand, this is a well written story. on the other, the sudden role of aspects of magic came a bit out of left field and turned a story about political power play into something... different... something that I don't particularly cared for.
Zarroc789 chapter 8 . 3/19/2019
this was so amazingly unique that I could not stop reading until the end good job
gginsc chapter 8 . 3/1/2019
What a mess! Not really Harry's fault, but still a mess.
seldombites chapter 8 . 2/18/2019
Wow. What an interesting portrayal of magical contracts and the way the wizarding world is run. I don't think I've seen anything similar to this before. I really enjoyed it.
Lindela chapter 8 . 2/3/2019
Oohh my God I Loved it! What a great way to expleane Some of the things about Dumbledore that always buged me. Exelend story! A same its not langer. No plans for a sequel?
OoOXylionOoO chapter 8 . 1/29/2019
This was one fantastic read.
himalay.senapati chapter 8 . 1/27/2019
cool story, it demands a sequel. :P
himalay.senapati chapter 6 . 1/27/2019
cooooool story. :)
himalay.senapati chapter 2 . 1/27/2019
cool story/ :)
IsaNox chapter 8 . 1/25/2019
I really liked the magical theory in this story. Fascinating read! Thanks for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2019
A lovely, interesting commentary on power, those who have it, those who want more of it, what they will do about it or to acquire or control it, and on society in general. Very well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2019
I'm not liking how Hermione couldn't handle Harry's truth. I understand it and totally see in a way where she's coming from, but I hope she gets over it and rejoins with Harry. And it has nothing to do with the fact I'm a total H/Hr shipper. Much.
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
"But can his or her name be entered for him?"
Hermione shook her head. "Didn't say..."

Yes, it did say. 10 died due to the tournament, but the others, bound without their knowledge, died having unwittingly abrogating the terms of a binding they hadn't known existed.
1,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »