Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
AiSard chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
loved this. so. much so happy its graduating in to a stand-alone.

Wish you'd have reworked the ending of the first chapter though, it worked ok as an ending for a one-shot (not that epic of an end, mind) but as the ending of chapter1?.. not so sure.. unless you're planning on non-linear snippets, which while ok.. well, you do proper fics so much more well, was really hoping for a full rework that, at the very least, extended the end of the first chapter to 2-3 chapters or something, thats a lot of happening to be condensed in to just a few lines after all.

Anyways, vapidly waiting for the second installment p
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Yes! You're turning this into a fully fledged story.

That's fantastic news. This is one very intense tale.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the brilliant work.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This story is letter-for-letter identical to your "Common Sense", chapter 22 (Not even typos, if any, were fixed).

I shan't mind, since it was a good story and a continuation is promised, but this review will have to be a letter-for-letter copy of my review of the first posting. ;)
Lord of the Disc chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
very interesting story. I look forward to the next chapter.
HarnGin chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I greatly enjoyed this story.

I was about to put it on my favs list, when I realized I was unsure if it was complete. Since I try not to put stories on my list that are incomplete unless they appear abandoned, you can see my dilemma. I have decided to tentatively put it on my subscription list. Hopefully, you will be able to clarify the story status soon.

If the story is ongoing, I look forward to the next installment. If it's complete, GOOD JOB! Thanks for writing.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Can't wait for chapter 2 curious where it's gonna go. Also I really wanna see how Harry is going to develop power wise. Hermoine for that matter as well.
J.F.C chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awesome story so far. Hope you update soon.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Sad, a bit angsty, well written and sufficiently detailed. I thought it was a bit melancholy too. I agree with the title as well, it is a good fit.
1,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104