Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Monster King chapter 8 . 12/16/2018
Great story
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 11/18/2018
Thanks for a great (re)read!
huh chapter 8 . 11/18/2018
... that story was just fucking confusing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
It's too bad Albus didn't think to write Harry a "second book" just in case...
Cwhit930 chapter 8 . 11/8/2018
Enjoyed this. It was a different plot then I thought is started out as. Like finding new plot lines I haven’t read. Thanks for the share
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 10/14/2018
Very intriguing story. I think the aspects of Magic could have turned out differently, but it was a good story anyway.
W1tch0nParad3 chapter 8 . 9/12/2018
I thought I knew where this story was going but then it took a left turn and I was shocked but pleased. Good job
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2018
Damn... Your protagonist is such a fucking coward. Those last two chapters, but especially that ending, left a bad taste in my mouth. More so than canon ending. Most of canon was pretty weak but, at least Harry, was a gung-ho mother fucker and not some craven weeny. If your original protagonists are anything remotely like this, I'll take a pass.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2018
I don't like how wimpy you've made you Harry Potter. He keeps vacillating between wanting to be strong enough to be controll his own destiny, and fearing the lengths to which he has to go to gain said control. In the end, he just comes off as a whiny little punk with too much power and no balls to use it.
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 8/12/2018
poor harry even if magic is tempermental it shouldn't have done that
ds19 chapter 8 . 8/6/2018
jesus crystalsniffing christ that was beautiful
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 8 . 8/2/2018
Great story!
Ricci615 chapter 8 . 7/29/2018
This was a story of extremes for me. My emotions would swing from one extremextremes to the other. As always, this was well written, but it absolutely terrified me.
RevDorothyL chapter 8 . 6/11/2018
Fascinating and very well done, even (or perhaps especially?) in the most disturbing passages. :)
Readerjkr chapter 4 . 6/3/2018
Excellent original magic. Very inventive story. Thank you for posting and keeping this stoy on this site.
1,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »