Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Svenion chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
i was really enjoying this story until this chapter. i hope this whole fight between Harry and Magic ends soon, it's rather annoying.
Osmodious chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Very interesting story...lots of food for thought. Thank you for posting.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I hate Hermione. Please dont pair them.
namelis chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
i started reading this story back when it was only one chapter long somehow it did not get onto my alert list until the other day when i saw it mentioned in another story.

i am glad i decided to reread it even though i remembered the first chapter the rest of the story was great hopefully at some point you decide to write a sequel id definitely like to read one.
tcl7189 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
What a great story...loved the character growth and the twists!
Random number generator chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
"compact"? I am pretty sure that it is misspelling - it probably should be "contact".

Very, very, very interesting. I may reread but it seemed to jump wildly over plots, themes and atmosphere.
64teeth chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
wow! that one amazing story! one of it's kind I think, most original word of fiction I have seen for a long time. I totally loved it!
SemenDemon chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Great ending!
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
whoa... kinda lost for words here.. this was seriously awesome. can't really say anything else.
MrtheListening chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
The Depth and Detail is impressive.
Barb chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
That was a unique and wonderful story. Thank you for all your efforts in bringing it to us.
David305 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Good story! Thank you.
ORKCHILD chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Well done.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Fascinating and very different idea about magic. I really enjoyed it
noreenklose chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Nice story.
I enjoyed reading it.
I never considered that Dumbles was such a worthless b*# d for a reason...I just always thought that he was a glory hog. That he wanted Harry to beat Moldyshorts, and then die- - -so HE (Dumbles) could grab the credit. It's a great idea! You have a fantastic imagination.
Thanks for writing.