Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
doubledamn chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Interesting. If we take fanfiction as its own separate canon then every story that has a Hogwarts Avatar is actually using the Aspect of Wisdom. Ahh meta-theories, how you confuse so.

This was an excellent story, certainly intriguing, well written and well thought out. Good job.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Magic has fractured. Eventually, perhaps it will regain it's Self. But that may only happen when all Aspects are awake and in agreement to Rebond, losing themselves in the process but becoming One much greater.

Similar to the Dark Crystal blokes, but a bunch of different Aspects instead of just Good and Evil.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
The Belief. The Belief in Magic has returned, Harry made a Temple, a focus, a House for the Magic, and Magic in turn has begun to Live again. A physical and sentient embodiment of a natural force. An Anthropomorphic Personification.
Maryjane G chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I have to agree with user acromantula87. Reading this was very uncomfortable due to the reasoning and ideology behind Harry's character. The concept is interesting to be sure, but the manner in which it is applied and the way in which Harry interprets and reacts to the situation is worrying to say the least. I couldn't even finish the first chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I really liked your Dumbledore. He was original, he was cynical -but whitouth the whole bashing going on, he was logical and most importantly: he was human.
Pavitra chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Non-spoiler review:

At first I hated this - found it morally repugnant - but it turned out to be much better than I thought. I recommend it even - especially - if the story seems to you at first like it's glorifying evil.

Spoiler review:

This story was not what I thought it was at first. It started out seeming like a profoundly immoral argument that Might Makes Right, that the weak ought not to try to defend themselves against the strong, that the lesser ought to know their place.

About halfway through, though, Harry's actions start to backfire spectacularly, and the story ends up being much more thoughtful and even ambivalent towards its central themes. The about-face was unexpected and thought-provoking.

Well done.
AvidReader chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Great story! Unique, which is a rare commodity in fanfics. Somewhat shorter than my usual fare, but without sacrificing character development. And the pacing is rapid enough to keep one 'on the hook' right through to the end. :-)
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
So... Harry constructed a Temple? The House of Magic is a beacon in the dark.
Thunderbird0106 chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
It was a very good and well developed story. Thank you for this.
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Another incredible story! Absolutely love your writing.
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Aww...and this was a Dumbledore was worth a damn.
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
very nice and darkish ficy
Ciel Moony chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Awesome
Harriverse chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
This is a very intelligent and captivating story. I really found myself thinking through your plot. This must have been a lot of work.
Drithligh chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wow. This is a really interesting take on things. And Dumbledore never told anyone about the horcruxes. Sheesh. Can't wait to see what happens next.
1,330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »