Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
old-crow chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Hi,

Thanks for developing such a fine story. I had a great day reading it.

Thanks again,

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Hi,

This is really excellent work; so very well thought out.

I hope that the rest is as good.

Old-Crow
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
This is amazing. Truly original piece of fanfiction incorporating the independentHarry genre. I will be no honest, title and summary suck, it kept me from reading it for a long time until I kept seeing it pop up in several profiles favorite section and pressure of nothing to read. I'm glad I took the leap of faith.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
very nice
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Awesome start, looks like a fun read.

gunny
chain.reader chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Magnificent
JPElles chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Interesting wrap up. Took a bit of a turn here with the aspect of magic etc... from the more light hearted earlier part. But a fun, interesting read overall. I would have liked to have seen a bit of an extra adventure for Harry, and Sirius maybe. A bit of a return to the light heartedness to bookend it a bit more. But that might just be me.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Dialogue got dull quickly apart from that it was meh.

"You like this?"

"Yeah"

"But not much"

"Yeah"

"Now what?"

"Dunno"

See?
Nomadic1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Interesting premise, however you weakened the story's potential by abandoning Ron. He could have become a Pure Blood opponent of the ministry. Imagine his anger upon learning how the Ministry enslaved his father and Dumbledore? I don't believe Arthur could have told his family just as Dumbledore could not tell Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Dude really? Dumbledore just dies like that. I fear we're heading towards OP Harry and a lot of complications with Oaths ..
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Fantastic and original! It was refreshing to read a mature story where actions have reasons and there are more than one layer to find.
Svenion chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
i was really enjoying this story until this chapter. i hope this whole fight between Harry and Magic ends soon, it's rather annoying.
Osmodious chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Very interesting story...lots of food for thought. Thank you for posting.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I hate Hermione. Please dont pair them.
namelis chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
i started reading this story back when it was only one chapter long somehow it did not get onto my alert list until the other day when i saw it mentioned in another story.

i am glad i decided to reread it even though i remembered the first chapter the rest of the story was great hopefully at some point you decide to write a sequel id definitely like to read one.
1,260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »