Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
eccentricess chapter 8 . 8/24/2021
Thank you.
That was such an interesting aspect of the magical world to explore. :D
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 8 . 8/20/2021
He had a different method of enchanting which he could use, a more intuitive form of magic, but his usage of that had created the giant mess with the Crystal Palace, the House of Magic, and all the rest.

Harry was back, for now, with tried and true magic, wand waving and spells in garbled Latin.

So what’s the point in trapping an aspect of magic within boundaries if you can’t tap into that aspect of magic in the future? Creating such a commitment in your family where you have to make annual pilgrimages to a place and sacrifice your time and magic, and you don’t get ANYTHING out of it? Lame.
Bele chapter 8 . 7/22/2021
This must have been a reread cause the story was already on my fav list, so then, fav it once fav it twice! Very different writing style to other stories but still as good. Thank you very much for sharing this amazing story with us!
Sandaime Hokage chapter 8 . 7/2/2021
Really interesting view on magic, really enjoyed the read
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 6/29/2021
Since he hadn't actively done anything yet, why would his oaths kill him? That doesn't make any sense.
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 6/11/2021
OK, Guile has said he could "lull her back to sleep". Why don't they just agree to that and get rid of the Chrystal Tower then?
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 6/11/2021
MOST of the students at Hogwarts have parents to which all those "inheritances" would go, not to the students. There shouldn't have been many things on legs entering Hogwarts, except to those without parents or older siblings. Or, the staff. Minerva should be happier.
tgfofp chapter 8 . 6/9/2021
The story was not too bad, but not as good as your more recent ones.

It was needlessly long-drawn, especially with that Magic thing and its resolution, and the end was a bit unsatisfying to me. I understood your idea that 'power' is a double-edged sword and the need for prudence and all that, but considering the deaths of so many unrelated Aurors just doing their jobs, and then the true killers and extremists simply going under house arrest in their big-ass mansions, is just unfair.

Your newer HP stories are a lot better, especially the crossover with GoT, that one is my favorite. I would definitely enjoy it if you write a sequel with Dune, or any other fantasy (or Sci-Fi) world you think can be most entertaining.

Thanks for the story, and stay safe!
Li-Ion78 chapter 2 . 5/29/2021
this kind of moral and philosophical dilemma has name to it and i dont know what because i dont take any of these courses but it really intrigues me. makes the head hurt but eh
Li-Ion78 chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
bitch you call that a prologue that was bloody awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2021
Annnnnnd this is where the story jumped ALL THE SHARKS!11! Magic goddess-lady-thing? Huh? Right. Ugh. The rest was brilliant, though.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
Why doesn't Harry just chuck a basilisk fang full of venom into the Goblet? He can get one easily enough from the Chamber of Secrets.
csheila chapter 6 . 5/15/2021
Great but scary.

He must fix the problem. Maybe the petty paths guarded against an out-of-control Magic. I hope not
csheila chapter 5 . 5/14/2021
Clever, informative, and different.

I like all the surprises, which arise from the story
csheila chapter 4 . 5/14/2021
Oh, such a great chapter. You have such imagination
1,533 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »