Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Blueberry Babe chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Thanks
therhoda chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
So I was wondering about the goblins, if magic is moving wouldn't those snarky loan sharks want in on it?
kitiem3000 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Chapter 7. Magic is terrifying.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Very good
JPElles chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Going in a strange direction. I'm sure magic can be reasoned with. Sealing it away again or destroying it is after all ridiculous.

Maybe this can go in a direction like that video game portal. They replaced the AI in the second game and found out that it wasn't the AI that was evil. Looking for the source of what made magic this way might be more interesting than fighting it. Afterall who or whatever sealed it away or put it asleep might still be working on it.
uzumaki misaki chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Wow! This story is incredible! You're a brilliant writer! I look forward to reading more!
mwinter1 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Awaiting more.
Morbious20 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Great chapter . I gotta wonder what this incarnation of Magic is attempting to accomplish, is it targetting the ministry personel to punish them for their wrongs against the magic uzers, is it evil or does it just like to cause chaos. Hopefully any none DE's that were turned to crystal on the platform will be returned to normal, the rest can stay like they are.
geetac chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I like the chapter.
Nytefyre chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
The last installment showed such hope with Magic, and this installment has very neatly turned that on its head. I like the out of the frying pan, into the fire feel of this. The worry of Harry being too powerful and his ability to deal with his opponents too facilely is no longer a problem. I'm excited about where you can go with this, and look forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for posting.
neb1234 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
It will be funny if in the end Harry will support the ministry realizing they were right to fear magic.
Rio47 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I think you opened a whole new can of worms with this one lol. Awesome chapter mate.
twistyguru chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I couldn't help but think of Pandora ahd her box as I read this. Talk about unintended consequences running wild!
Sony Boy chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
heart-broken you say? Ha, Lie. We're singing Ode to Joy.

And Magic hijacking Harry's own magic and oh gods, poor harry. I think that he made himself an avatar or something and well their goals don't align very much.
David M. Potter chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Another brilliant chapter! Thanks!
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »