Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Rio47 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I think you opened a whole new can of worms with this one lol. Awesome chapter mate.
twistyguru chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I couldn't help but think of Pandora ahd her box as I read this. Talk about unintended consequences running wild!
Sony Boy chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
heart-broken you say? Ha, Lie. We're singing Ode to Joy.

And Magic hijacking Harry's own magic and oh gods, poor harry. I think that he made himself an avatar or something and well their goals don't align very much.
David M. Potter chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Another brilliant chapter! Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Happy Anniversary! (the story was one year old yesterday :))

Whow that is one creepy chapter. It's almost turning into a horror story i'd say!
Magic alive, headstrong and sneaky. Magic everywhere and without control...

maybe the whole oaths to keep wizards bound and weak was not such a bad thing originally even though it got perverted quite a lot... but if the alternative is this unbound form of ... well... wild magic, then i don't think it too unfair anymore to limit the power any individual can posess...
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Okay that magic house/tower is beginning to freak me out a bit! Poor Harry can't do anything other than run from whatever magic has done! I hope Sirius can help Harry!

As always my deepest compliments on your story
ak chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
comment les mangemorts peuvent ils travailler pour le ministère?
faire du tort à un enfant (harry) n'entre pas en contradiction avec leur serment?
sunsethill chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I found it ironic that Severus Snape is getting a happy ending in this chapter, while Harry is realizing he is in quite a predicament. I enjoyed how you used the turn around with Snape to illustrate the horrible nature of the binding magic being used so freely by wizards. I'm glad that Harry realized he was falling into the same trap that Dumbledore fell into.
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I am completely thrilled that 6 is not the last chapter. I adore how long each chapter is, by the way. Totally worth the pain my eyes feel :D
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Oh, creepy, the way Magic is taken a mind of its own... For a moment there on the train I was thinking Harry was planning to end it for himself and thereby free himself of Magic. I hope Sirius can help!
Primal Chaos chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Harry thought he controlled magic and did things beyond what any 30 wizards could do and now he fears magic and not wishing to understand it anymore to try and hide from it sight now that it favors him only he really knows she is awake and alive when it could have simply done what it did to make people forget how house elfs where before. By the way does that mean that all those boxes still have mounted elf heads in them? or did they get proper burials now that they are beautiful and near human also are there any house elf human hybrids? As i cant see their masters not taking advantage of there beautiful slaves?

Anyways back on topic I think that the temp crystal garden was a punishment to Harry for ignoring and fearing Magic like he has been after all magic its vain and enjoys the attention of others and the one it favors the one it actually cares about is fearful of her and is actively trying to distance himself from her and ignore her presences inside him i imagine doing so may have hurt her feelings bit as she was only trying to help him and maybe got over enthusiastic and forced harry to go along with her plan was it wrong controlling him like that? Yeah but then again when was it that magic was last awake? i could see it needing time to adjust to the time period and learn what is and is So as punishment for hurting her feeling i could imagine her having hijacked his first big spell which i honestly could see having consequences like seeing that spell as a terrorist attack by most people.

Anyways enjoying the story keep up the good work i like stories that make me think of possiblities like the one bit above sorry if it bothered you till next chap
My Alternate Reality chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Magic can be a really scary thing now...
alec-potter chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Interesting twists...thou I do wonder what all will MAGIC get upto with Harry being intoxicated.

On another note, just wanted to ask that can we look forward to a sequel to "Will of fire, heart of stone". Even with it's apprently abrupt ending, it's one of my fav. stories. So just curious.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I wonder if Magic is judging people and things and taking action according to how it finds them guilty or innocent of things? I feel that Harry is more of an Avatar of change for Magic rather than a hijacked person...he just needs to come to that realization.
Kel chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Ahhhhh... poor Harry.

I can't wait to see where you're going with this. Much better twist than I was expecting, but of course Magic was watching. Harry is fascinating. We're ALL watching. :)
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »