Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Farmer Kyle chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
This certainly took an interesting turn from when I started this, even the first chapter surprised me. Great work!
JPElles chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Like how things turned at the end there. I hope at some point Harry can deal more successfully with that magic entity. After all as Hogwarts shows it's more than possible to come to an accord that benefits everyone and makes them all happy.

And having a being looking out for the potters that prizes beauty isn't necessarily a bad thing. The Potters now and in the future are sure to propagate if nothing else. lol.
Taboo22 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Great chapter!
Debate4life chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Awesome story, and I'll have to check out your book, for sure.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Hmm, interesting thought/idea. Just bringing sentience into the equation...

Well, looking forward to seeing how you handle this.
anf600 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Interesting...Magic as multiple aspects or personalities, separate from one another. So is the House of Magic aiding Hogwarts or inspiring Hogwarts?
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Thanks for the update. Just rediscovered this story, which is like nothing I've seen before in the HP world. Definiteyl saying something, as much fanfic as I read these days. Thanks for an incredible and thought-provoking read so far!
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Another amazing chapter.

I quite liked how Sirius and Harry combed through magical myths and folklore to discover the truth about magics sentience, its just like how real archaeologists and historians learn lost truths, very well done.

I hope to see more of Hermione soon.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
Nytefyre chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I like this new addition - it gives hope and a framework for addressing the problems of the awakened aspect of Magic - and also expands greatly the possibilities and the warp and weft of the universe. In one stroke you've added depth - a whole new layer to what started out with a simple story about oaths and binding - and brought us full circle to the binding of powerful beings. I wonder if Harry will acknowledge his own ethical dilemma at some point - what makes it right to bind someone stronger than him, but not for someone weaker than him to bind him? Food for thought... although, the consent to binding evinced by the Black Aspect of Guile seems to partially answer that, and the fact that Hogwarts is unbound... I look forward to your next installment.

Thanks for posting!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Doesn't quite seem right that Harry would have awoken a "vanity" personality. Canon Harry is about as un-vain as a human can be - especially one with Harry's background and experiences.

Thanks for the update.
sunsethill chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
This story has taken an intriguing direction, although I'm now wondering who else has reached the levels that Harry and Sirius have in their understanding of magic. I also wonder what Harry's baby will be like once she is as old as the Black avatar. What will vanity mature into?
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
how fascinating and how terrifying. im glad that you chose to make the aspect of the Avatar that harry awakened, immature and childish not evil or powerhungry. what is her aspect then? beauty? wonder? whimsy? i wonder then if she is the "baby" that the woman cut out of "Magics womb" from the story?
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
oh no. i hope he can reverse that. crap
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
an avatar of magic. how wonderful. :D
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
what a horrible way to die, for the dursleys or anyone, thought the wards would protect them from that kinda shit

glad you got things back hope harry makes mincemeat outta these creeps
1,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »