Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Another amazing chapter.

I quite liked how Sirius and Harry combed through magical myths and folklore to discover the truth about magics sentience, its just like how real archaeologists and historians learn lost truths, very well done.

I hope to see more of Hermione soon.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
Nytefyre chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I like this new addition - it gives hope and a framework for addressing the problems of the awakened aspect of Magic - and also expands greatly the possibilities and the warp and weft of the universe. In one stroke you've added depth - a whole new layer to what started out with a simple story about oaths and binding - and brought us full circle to the binding of powerful beings. I wonder if Harry will acknowledge his own ethical dilemma at some point - what makes it right to bind someone stronger than him, but not for someone weaker than him to bind him? Food for thought... although, the consent to binding evinced by the Black Aspect of Guile seems to partially answer that, and the fact that Hogwarts is unbound... I look forward to your next installment.

Thanks for posting!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Doesn't quite seem right that Harry would have awoken a "vanity" personality. Canon Harry is about as un-vain as a human can be - especially one with Harry's background and experiences.

Thanks for the update.
sunsethill chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
This story has taken an intriguing direction, although I'm now wondering who else has reached the levels that Harry and Sirius have in their understanding of magic. I also wonder what Harry's baby will be like once she is as old as the Black avatar. What will vanity mature into?
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
how fascinating and how terrifying. im glad that you chose to make the aspect of the Avatar that harry awakened, immature and childish not evil or powerhungry. what is her aspect then? beauty? wonder? whimsy? i wonder then if she is the "baby" that the woman cut out of "Magics womb" from the story?
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
oh no. i hope he can reverse that. crap
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
an avatar of magic. how wonderful. :D
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
what a horrible way to die, for the dursleys or anyone, thought the wards would protect them from that kinda shit

glad you got things back hope harry makes mincemeat outta these creeps
Judah chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I'd prefer it Harry could maybe try and explain humanity to Vanity before taking the last resort and putting her to sleep. Now that he has that option, communication couldn't hurt and may yield a compact or another good result.
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
i loved that harry has decided to be more pacificistic in his own way but still recognizes that he must defend himself and his loved ones best he can and it is more then possible to "Wake people up" if they want to be woken up. I also love how voldy helped give him one of his weapons. to make people see Wonder in magic not just as a tool for stamping on peoples free will and rights. best step carefully harry
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
yes but the weak oppressing the strong is a symptom of the strong oppressing the weak,. its a vicious cycle that needs to end on all fronts, squibs, wizards, muggles. harry is in danger of becoming the monster he doesn't want to become. how is he going to tread through that?
Bobboky chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Very good
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Ouch, Harry has no idea what he is now committed himself and his lineage to. Worse, he is now going to be in debt to two aspects and not just one. The good thing is if he can manage it then he and his family will effectively help to raise one of the aspects, vanity.
alec-potter chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Nice chapter.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
those bastards doing that to dumbledore. this is once again a wonderfully engaging story.
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »