Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I appreciate the light you've put Dumbledore in in this. I'd kind of resigned myself to more or less Dumbledore bashing from stories like this (I can understand it, but it gets old sometimes because people usually have to make up something or other to make him not-so-good). Anyway, this looks interesting. :) If sad. :(

It seems you might be pairing Harry and Hermione...I hope not. ;
Pointer3109 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Oh no...more chapters...the horrors...whatever will we do?

The evil guys attacking the bad guys? The other way around? Ministry vs Deatheaters. A who's who.

Enjoyed it.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Well done, can't wait for more.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
There are a lot things I don't like, but another group of things I love about this story. I must say I love just how completely despicably, unabashedly corrupt the world is.
Blood Of Odin chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Unwitting avatars, unsubtle mechanations, and blossoming romance from respect. This story is getting to be epic. This chapter feels like it heralds a great number of battles.
everpresent chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
This story seems to have evolved a great deal. This chapter has especially had a turn there at the end.
thanks for sharing.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Fascinating, although I'm curious why they blamed Ron for not telling them. A common sense oath would to make them unable to speak of the oaths. He may very well not know.
DEBob19 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Updated: 06-12-13. Guess that means a few months until the next awesome chapter. Arggg.

I didn't expect Magic to become an enemy, especially since the story seemed to be winding to a close. He was kind of OP, but it was fun to read. I look forward to the next update. Cheers!
Blueberry Babe chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
therhoda chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
So I was wondering about the goblins, if magic is moving wouldn't those snarky loan sharks want in on it?
kitiem3000 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Chapter 7. Magic is terrifying.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Very good
JPElles chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Going in a strange direction. I'm sure magic can be reasoned with. Sealing it away again or destroying it is after all ridiculous.

Maybe this can go in a direction like that video game portal. They replaced the AI in the second game and found out that it wasn't the AI that was evil. Looking for the source of what made magic this way might be more interesting than fighting it. Afterall who or whatever sealed it away or put it asleep might still be working on it.
uzumaki misaki chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Wow! This story is incredible! You're a brilliant writer! I look forward to reading more!
mwinter1 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013