Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Blood Of Odin chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Unwitting avatars, unsubtle mechanations, and blossoming romance from respect. This story is getting to be epic. This chapter feels like it heralds a great number of battles.
everpresent chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
This story seems to have evolved a great deal. This chapter has especially had a turn there at the end.
thanks for sharing.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Fascinating, although I'm curious why they blamed Ron for not telling them. A common sense oath would to make them unable to speak of the oaths. He may very well not know.
DEBob19 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Updated: 06-12-13. Guess that means a few months until the next awesome chapter. Arggg.

I didn't expect Magic to become an enemy, especially since the story seemed to be winding to a close. He was kind of OP, but it was fun to read. I look forward to the next update. Cheers!
Blueberry Babe chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Thanks
therhoda chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
So I was wondering about the goblins, if magic is moving wouldn't those snarky loan sharks want in on it?
kitiem3000 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Chapter 7. Magic is terrifying.
Bobboky chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Very good
JPElles chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Going in a strange direction. I'm sure magic can be reasoned with. Sealing it away again or destroying it is after all ridiculous.

Maybe this can go in a direction like that video game portal. They replaced the AI in the second game and found out that it wasn't the AI that was evil. Looking for the source of what made magic this way might be more interesting than fighting it. Afterall who or whatever sealed it away or put it asleep might still be working on it.
uzumaki misaki chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Wow! This story is incredible! You're a brilliant writer! I look forward to reading more!
mwinter1 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Awaiting more.
Morbious20 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Great chapter . I gotta wonder what this incarnation of Magic is attempting to accomplish, is it targetting the ministry personel to punish them for their wrongs against the magic uzers, is it evil or does it just like to cause chaos. Hopefully any none DE's that were turned to crystal on the platform will be returned to normal, the rest can stay like they are.
geetac chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
I like the chapter.
Nytefyre chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
The last installment showed such hope with Magic, and this installment has very neatly turned that on its head. I like the out of the frying pan, into the fire feel of this. The worry of Harry being too powerful and his ability to deal with his opponents too facilely is no longer a problem. I'm excited about where you can go with this, and look forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for posting.
neb1234 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
It will be funny if in the end Harry will support the ministry realizing they were right to fear magic.
1,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »