Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Gman123 chapter 8 . 3/1
Question: What happened to the real Moody? Is he still locked in a trunk somewhere? Dead? Vacation in Hawaii?
C.M.Alm chapter 8 . 2/5
Amazing story! I loved it
CMVreud chapter 8 . 2/4
Awesome, a surprisingly light but even more surprising dark/grim/bleak read.
CMVreud chapter 7 . 2/4
Well, that escalated.
CMVreud chapter 2 . 2/4
Dark, cold and horribly insightful of the inner workings of a magick-fueled bureaucracy.
I get goosebumps.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 2/4
Dear Miorgana in a burlap sack. And that was just the first chapter.
I have just started reading your story, but it makes more sense than the original story ever did.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 1/6
Alright is over. Not bad. Not bad at all. Poor Hogwarts tho. Harry was one of her favorites I'm sure.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 1/5
Omg. Omg really? This is really well written and I was really enjoying it but now I'm not. I'm having a hard time not staying pissed at harry changing into the type of magic fearing coward he detested. Regardless of him being somewhat aware of this it's bullshit. As is the fact that instead of trying to talk to it, instead of even attempting to reason with it after seeing it can be reasonable he instead treats the Magic like an automatic enemy and tries to think of ways to get rid of or destroy it. Even going so far as to encourage the thing to do more terrorizing feats of magic to scare ppl. And I'm supposed to believe he did not think at all of what that could do or how the Magic would use that shit advice? When all this time he's thoroughly done his best to think of consequences we're supposed to believe he didn't think of obvious ones? The whole point of that damn tower was supposed to make people wonder and question and stop paying for alcohol in order to cripple the ministry. What happened to that? Him having to deal with a murderous ministry and learning so many magics on his own was interesting enough. Now there's all this bull with a living entity of magic causing accidental on purpose havoc. What is the point of that? To make the known fear of magic have some sort of truth to it? Some relevance? It already did! I liked the story better before harry started fearing and panicking over his own magic.
And now I have to know how it ends because I'm ONE chapter away and I can only hope it's not a lot of wtf bullshit. Interesting ideas you have here btw.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 1/5
Ummmmm...ok.
Also Harry could get those fools on a technicality for his guardianship. Like since they don't even know for sure what happened he can still return or since he has other relatives he can just go there.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 1/4
Dammit! They killed Dumbles before he could do some clean up work.
TangyCitrus chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Whoah. This was such a pleasure and mind blowing to read. Absolutely awesome!
I want more, to see what Harry does next and how he continues his fight, his survival. But the ending gave it a sort of definite and open ending in way, that I am left pretty satisfied and won't be in shambles if there is no sequel. I mean that as a compliment, but I don't know if how I said it came off that way- just wanted to clarify in case of misunderstandings.
Anyways, I am so glad I came across this becuase I was in a kind of limbo with my other currently reading Fics, was feeling bored and nothing was capturing and keeping my attention long enough to keep going to the end like this.
Thank you so very much for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
hawkswench chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Excellent story.
katmom chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Wow. Well done. This was a fascinating tale. Thank you for sharing with us.

Kathie
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
This story took quite a few unexpected turns. It was very interesting and well-written. My favorite place was where Sirius was complaining about all the house elf heads. I have a dark sense of humor.
1,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »