Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
SeverlyLate chapter 8 . 3/5
Struggled with the second half.
Alive magic, overbeings, ueberbeinhs ... Deadend writing.
s-david-m chapter 7 . 2/24
Intriguing. Notbsire why Harry would immediately jump to destroying or containing the house if magic without first trying to reason with it.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 2/23
Interesting start, but I don't get how Dumbledore was in violation.
Rakaan chapter 8 . 2/16
A fine story! Wish there was an epilogue though.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 2/16
A damn fine prologue!
kacoo chapter 1 . 2/11
That was stunning so much great stuff happened I'm so exited for the rest of this.
nkh1 chapter 8 . 1/27
Very different, enjoyable story and the plot or story line is great..
senawario chapter 1 . 1/25
Awesome story; best interpretation of many of the things Dumbles does that I have seen. Very imaginative!

And the story moves pretty fast too, like just when the reader is getting comfortable with Harry's power, the other side has a new plot in play.
faltrock chapter 8 . 1/14
Thank you for writing this great story. It touched on a lot of sore points I have about the Potterverse and especially its fanon mutations.
Magical oaths being a terrible idea, a coherent reason why wizarding society in Britain is so stunted, and an explanation how magic "really" works.

Good spelling/grammar throughout, but quite a few wrong words (maybe falsely auto-corrected) and nonsensical sentences with missing words. Still, I enjoyed it immensely.
faltrock chapter 1 . 1/14
wow! This is one of the few stories where magical oaths are used with real consequence. I love it!
william488 chapter 8 . 1/10
Loved it. Thanks for the story.
puiwaihin chapter 8 . 1/6
Thanks for taking the time to write this story. It was quite a different take on magic and oaths.

I'm not sure why you described Dumbledore as Evil!Dumbledore when you did not portray him that way, unless you mean anyone bound to the ministry is evil by proxy.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 1/4
This is fascinating, and explains why Dumbledore didn't do more, without painting him as manipulative and evil.
The alchemist of Paulo Coelho
jchangpa chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Sorry, but the story is too confusing for me, I am not saying it is bad, it make no sense to me . Too many small plot that simple do not match. Something happen and is never show until someone mention it. You have agreat idea but is not clear, maybe is me. Thanks anyway.
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »