Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
csheila chapter 3 . 5/14/2021
Great premise. Cool magic. Twists and turns. Then a great cliffhanger.

Thanks
csheila chapter 2 . 5/14/2021
Good premise. Harry is not stupid but he needs to expand his friend lit
Wildcat94 chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
Another promising story that unfortunately quickly devolves into the "cool"!MC trope.
MCH chapter 8 . 4/16/2021
magic is power and intent. SIRIUS AND Harry are healed pure blood society is put to sleep temporarily I fi d this an odd story imaginative intriguing taking down a very different road for Harry Potter. Thank you much enjoyed.
Pork Bowl chapter 8 . 3/29/2021
Oh my gosh, that was soooo good!

My G big up on the story, its well good ~
Sugarcane juice chapter 8 . 3/27/2021
Excellent story! Loved the message and was hooked from start to finish.
setokayba2n chapter 8 . 2/20/2021
And then when Harry thought it was safe, he got the Hallows and become the middle man between Hogwarts, Magic, The Forest and Death
SuperTulle chapter 8 . 2/7/2021
I can't help but imagine that Harry somehow used oath magic on himself to create Vanity. He didn't just wake something, he created it from his own subconscious, which is why Vanity is female and almost obsessed with making things better.

Excellent story!
fadewind chapter 8 . 2/1/2021
I truly enjoyed reading this fanfiction. I kept waiting for him to enter the room or requirement or for him to call Dobbie. I’m glad he didn’t. Your story was very well thought out and surprised me in it’s uniqueness. Thank you for letting us read.
dennisud chapter 5 . 1/31/2021
I loved the last part of this as it really makes things more interesting and IMHO you really thought out all the plot points and new ideas well.
KylieKyotie chapter 8 . 1/30/2021
Excellent story - I so like reading a bit of revenge against the wicked - thank you!
Soraslove chapter 1 . 1/23/2021
Rip, dumbles.
Linda chapter 8 . 1/13/2021
Liked the story
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2020
I have read most of your stories and I have always enjoyed them. They kept me invested from beginning to end and I couldn't stop reading, thank you for the joy you have shown me.
Bostonette chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
Good promise, until you start to read this. Fucking Hermione is another centerpiece because everyone fucking loves her for some reason. Won’t be continuing this.
1,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »