Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
I don't understand it all
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
This was... thoroughly unsatisfying.
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
I hate the idea of these greater magics/aspects being hidden away by individual families. Is it any wonder wizarding society is stagnate and complacent about magic when magic itself agrees to hide itself from everyone?

I really don't like the direction the latter half of this fic has gone.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 8 . 9/19/2016
Terrific! If only we could do the same to the Elites and 'Political Animals' that infest our reality!
Thank you for this taste of Karmic justice!
MelJ
Slytherson chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Wow the was no doubt the awesomeness major one of a kind smart common sense hps I've ever read ever!
ironhair chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
The story certainly changed directions midway, with magical constructs.. and while it was a good read nonetheless, it felt incomplete by the time we reached the end.
It was authentic / true to reality where problems don't wrap up nicely at the end... but life still continues.
Anyway, thank you for sharing.
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
reading...sad turn of events at the end.
epsi10n chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Wow this is like Harry Potter meets 1984! I never considered that Dumbledore's apparent sitting on his hands while havoc wrecks the school might've been because his hands are actually tied. It's a really interesting perspective. Great story!
Vegasman59 chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Hermione should have gone with him
Vegasman59 chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Also with Old Tommy trapped And unable to be he nemesis for awhile Harry gets both sides of the story. He was always intelligent, where does he take that too?
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 8 . 7/20/2016
This has to be one of the best I have read.
a1993 chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
This was an interesting story. It got hard to read after the first couple of chapters but was enjoyable none the less. Would have loved to see Hermione leave with Harry at the end but i guess from a personality point of view she would have gone back to Hogwarts.
J.A. Gould chapter 8 . 6/21/2016
Great story. I love the remaking and rebuilding you did here. The concept was concise, well executed, and fantastic to read. The dialogue was amazing, among the best I've read on this site. Each character was distinct, realistic, and engaging in their own way. Very well done. You should be proud of this, especially considering you turned it from a one-shot. Thank you for that.
mckertis chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
By Gods alive, this is the most insane ramblings i've read all year ! And you say THIS piece of crap got positive response ? From WHO ?!
redHussar chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
Nice atmosphere, your story sends me shivers ;)
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »