Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Great chapter!
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Very very good
sunsethill chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Very interesting twist there at the end as Harry wakes up Magic and sets her free. I can't wait to see what Harry (and you) come up with as a way to destroy the Ministry's ability to bind people up with Oaths. And I imagine that Yaxley is in for a world of hurt. I'm also intrigued that Lucius has gotten out of Dodge and is hiding out at his Manor. This story started with Dumbledore despising Lucius and wishing he could kill him. I wonder if Harry will feel the same way. He obviously has picked up on the fact that Dumbledore is still trying to manipulate him from the grave. I can't wait until Harry can rub his nose in the fact that he dealt with Voldie as a fourteen-year-old. ;-)
Wolfric chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Great chapter. I was expecting Luna to be the apparition, since it is in Ottery St Catchpole. Good luck on your novel. I suspect JKR would be pleased that perfecting your skills with HP fanfiction lead to your own novel being written. Thanks for writing. W.
crocket chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
great start to end so far
PSay chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Wow! Harry has really changed a lot of things. He has power no one else but magic knows about. I'm glad Sirius has helped and see what Harry has done. It is amazing what Harry has learned about Snape and Dumbledore. I look forward to more of this story. pms
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I like it!
alec-potter chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Nice chapter.
tenchifew chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Most fascinating story.
Great chapter. Looking forward to see what happens next.
Thank you for writing.
Michae1ange1o chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I like this story, it's not like the "Harry gets oodles of power and dresses in a disguise with a silly name to fight evil" ... erm, if you're planning on Harry wearing a disguise and taking a silly name to fight evil, sorry about that.

Okay, now you postulate that unwilling oaths can be forced on magicals? now in canon all the Dark marks are linked? is there a way for Harry to remove Snape's and use that to force other Dark Mark wearers unwillingly into the wiccan rede? It may only be under a century old but I find it'd work well if changed a little. Maybe use ministry tactics against them, create a goblet of fire and drop Snapes ex dark mark into it, and names too.
pinks99 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Excellent chapter! I love how magic has manifested herself to Harry. I'm looking forward to the chapter about the custody hearing.
mwinter1 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Awaiting more.
twistyguru chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Truly a fitting fate for the Ministry goons who attacked the Tower. I can't wait to see what happens at the hearing.

Now that Magic is awakening, I bet life in magical Britain is going to get a lot more...interesting. ;) For some, in the Chinese curse sense of the word...
Nytefyre chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Thanks for another great chapter - I'm interested where you'll go with the living Avatar of Magic. I've always been impressed by the novel ideas and actions in this story.. I eagerly look forward to another installment.

Thanks for posting!
Rio47 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
That was the best chapter I have yet read. Thank you.
1,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »