Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Deathday Party Planner chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
Remarkable! Well written, a terrific character, marvelous premise, a pleasure to read, an example of story telling at its finest. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story l treasure as one of my all too few favorites. I love your muse!
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Incredible! A wonderful premise! Harry was clearly very lucky to have succeeded in attacking the Goblet. Crouch, Jr. killed Fudge, hmm. At this point it's not real clear what the oath conflict was that killed Dumbledore. Did Harry take control of the Ministry? Hopefully we'll learn soon.
amr56 chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
This is an incredibly interesting story. It is well-written and thought-provoking and, at times, pretty horrifying. I love what you did here; Harry discovers greater magics and doesn't understand the consequences for using them. I liked your portrayals of Dumbledore and especially Snape. I like that Hermione was there for him, after her period of adjustment. I like that Sirius was also there, that he matured, and that neither Harry nor Sirius liked that he matured. This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing it.
Scarecrow94 chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
Loved the story. I didn't like how it started changing after magic started influencing harry, but still a brilliant story none the less
Hektols chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
Very clever way to deal with the Ministry, using their own avarice and laws to set a trap that would curse them.

He was too soft with them, he should have ordered them to dismantle the Ministry leaving only the means to put a new one where their corrupt ways wouldn't work.
Hektols chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
I wonder if other magical families are also bounded with other aspects of magic.
Hektols chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
Great work, specially Voldemort's end, a clever way to end with a being that can't be killed.
Hektols chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
Very interesting development.
Hektols chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
Very creative, people will get furious once they realize how much the Ministry has been stealing from them.
Hektols chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Very interesting way to fight the Ministry.
Hektols chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Interesting twist with Harry having Wormtail and Voldemort as prisoners.
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Very interesting idea to have Dumbledore so binded by oaths that he can't do what he was supposed to do.

Also good point about everything being made to control the really powerful wizards.
Krysania chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Just a question with the steps Harry already taken how are you a 100% sure Tom didn't start the same way? After all survival was everything.
RHJunior chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
you know, nobody ever thinks about WHY Ron is such a glutton and slob at the table... should have occurred to me. I used to know a lot of needy families with a lot of kids- one family, their littlest girl attended our sunday school. I used to bring in literal dozens of day-old Krispy Kreme donuts from my job every week. The kids would even go home with a box each, sometimes. This particular girl, if her family brought in a treat like a box of donuts and the older ones would grab everything, leave nothing for the youngest girl. She spent her entire childhood in the habit of scarfing anything she had down like it would be snatched out of her hands- because sometimes it would! I felt so sorry for her. Never occurred to me that Ron Weasley would have to practically fight with five older brothers- two of them who were pranksters and pretty cruel to him as a matter of principle (turning a teddy bear into a tarantula? Really?)- just to get anything at the table.
RHJunior chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
To undo all oaths, implement a final oath- in the form of the Non Coercion Principle: An oath to never use force or deception against a non-aggressor.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »