Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
FFFudgeUp chapter 8 . 12/12/2020
Smashing story. Harry is such a beast. He took care of them all in the end. Thanks for sharing
AnAnya Contd chapter 8 . 11/30/2020
Dark. Intriguing. Powerfully moving. Scarily brilliant. But a bit of a let down coz it ended so soon...
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 11/24/2020
... . . . ... whewwww.

That was quite a ride. Thanks!

I can see where a sequel to this, set in, oh, 2003 or so, might have some serious legs. The Purebloods would have learned something by then (maybe). Harry would have learned a LOT. But he's just one man, versus an entire culture (a diseased and tottering culture, yes, but still). I'd read it.

Adding to Favorites.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 11/24/2020
Basically bargaining with a god. Not an enviable position.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 11/24/2020
Whoa. Upping the ante in major fashion, there. Magic wants to come out and "play".
Abyssal Angel chapter 5 . 11/13/2020
Aaaaand you lost me. It was all very interesting until you switched them all from Wizards to Clerics. Ah well.
Kali-blue chapter 5 . 10/25/2020
Fascinating concept of magic being a thinking being.
LAB1 chapter 8 . 10/9/2020
What a fantastic story! So very deep and philosophical! It was great to see the character development and growth as they learned so much forgotten magic. Only the Horcruxes weren't addressed. Dumbledore meant and died for the ability to go after them. They are still out there and what are their abilities?
Hypatius chapter 8 . 9/13/2020
The story felt empty, like waiting for a climax that never came.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 8 . 9/8/2020
Nice story if a little rushed
Detsella Morningdew chapter 8 . 9/6/2020
I really liked this. More books need to be philosophy-heavy.

I do think it could be cleaner, and have a more cohesive theme, but I only say that because I absolutely loved this story and hope you continue writing things like this, perhaps disassociated with established properties and published properly by you.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Okay, I really like your Dumbledore (even though he died).

I haven't seen him written like that yet. Crafty because he has to be, not because he has ulterior motives, or even just a vague "greater good."
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 8 . 9/6/2020
I enjoyed it
Stille und regen chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
hey, i really liked your writing style. it's great

besides, great ideas too
thanks for sharing
Overdog chapter 1 . 8/4/2020
I have read this complete story 4 times now. That's how much I love it. Brilliant premise, excellent expansion. Good job on character action and development. Outstanding.
1,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »