Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Li-Ion78 chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
bitch you call that a prologue that was bloody awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2021
Annnnnnd this is where the story jumped ALL THE SHARKS!11! Magic goddess-lady-thing? Huh? Right. Ugh. The rest was brilliant, though.
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
Why doesn't Harry just chuck a basilisk fang full of venom into the Goblet? He can get one easily enough from the Chamber of Secrets.
csheila chapter 6 . 5/15/2021
Great but scary.

He must fix the problem. Maybe the petty paths guarded against an out-of-control Magic. I hope not
csheila chapter 5 . 5/14/2021
Clever, informative, and different.

I like all the surprises, which arise from the story
csheila chapter 4 . 5/14/2021
Oh, such a great chapter. You have such imagination
csheila chapter 3 . 5/14/2021
Great premise. Cool magic. Twists and turns. Then a great cliffhanger.

Thanks
csheila chapter 2 . 5/14/2021
Good premise. Harry is not stupid but he needs to expand his friend lit
Wildcat94 chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
Another promising story that unfortunately quickly devolves into the "cool"!MC trope.
MCH chapter 8 . 4/16/2021
magic is power and intent. SIRIUS AND Harry are healed pure blood society is put to sleep temporarily I fi d this an odd story imaginative intriguing taking down a very different road for Harry Potter. Thank you much enjoyed.
Pork Bowl chapter 8 . 3/29/2021
Oh my gosh, that was soooo good!

My G big up on the story, its well good ~
Sugarcane juice chapter 8 . 3/27/2021
Excellent story! Loved the message and was hooked from start to finish.
setokayba2n chapter 8 . 2/20/2021
And then when Harry thought it was safe, he got the Hallows and become the middle man between Hogwarts, Magic, The Forest and Death
SuperTulle chapter 8 . 2/7/2021
I can't help but imagine that Harry somehow used oath magic on himself to create Vanity. He didn't just wake something, he created it from his own subconscious, which is why Vanity is female and almost obsessed with making things better.

Excellent story!
fadewind chapter 8 . 2/1/2021
I truly enjoyed reading this fanfiction. I kept waiting for him to enter the room or requirement or for him to call Dobbie. I’m glad he didn’t. Your story was very well thought out and surprised me in it’s uniqueness. Thank you for letting us read.
1,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »