Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
ericmyrs chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
This was very strange. Wyrd even. I'm not even sure if I liked it or not.
I guess I did, since I read all of it. At the very least, it was different.

Keep up the good work!
VJ Riddle chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
Wow - just - wow. This started from the very beginning as a fic I had never seen the like of before, and then every step you took just went further. Seriously impressive, insightful and compelling. I salute you!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
An intriguing story. Earns a fav.
INeedYouForMyPaganRituals chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
I can honestly state that this is some of the best stuff to come from this site I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Harry knew only 15 spells by the TriWizard Tournament? Surely a Hogwarts student should learn more than 5 spells per year at Hogwarts. There are three classes to learn spells in: Charms, DADA, and Transfiguration, and it doesn't take more than a week or two to learn a spell, even in first year. Plus, of course, this was Harry's fourth year, so he should have learned something already this year as well. Add to this Hermione was learning lots of spells on her own and when Harry found himself in the TWT, Hermione would have taught him some extra spells too.
Lycanthromancer chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
So, you present this big huge problem with an aspect of magic and just completely gloss over dealing with it? Anticlimactic in the extreme, and no fun at all.

Dealing with the Ministry was great, though.
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
I loved this story! Such a brilliant, concise exploration of magic and its boundless potential, and the dangers associated with it; even for witches/wizards who have intentions to do good. Thank you so much for this story. Even though it's a short story, the open ending actually leaves me feeling like this has a solid, firm ending; even though you left some plot points that could allow for a sequel later on. Thank you so much for this awesome story!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Oh my grace this is so epic!
ROCK ON
munin295 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
(3/5 stars)

This story is really all over the place. It starts by portraying the ministry as a dystopian structure of oath-bound slaves, lets Harry start to do something about it by pranking the magical world with whimsical but powerful magics, then abandons that storyline to deal with a completely new enemy, and wraps up with Harry defeating the former Death Eaters with some legal trickery. It feels more like a sequence of one-shots in the same universe rather than a coherent story. The tower/swamp pranks really had potential for creating a wonderful "Harry remakes magical society" story, but nothing really came of it.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Excellent. Can't wait to see what else Harry does with Wormtail and Voldybaby
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Very long, satisfying and WICKED good
Rock on
Advent of Shadows chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I'm not sure what this was, but I regret wasting the time to read a single chapter.
PoseidonPrince chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
is this the end?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Excellent story. I have only one question that was left unresolved. Harry told Dumbledore's portrait that he could protect the newly gifted books with the same system he already used for his old books. All he'd done was put them in the bottom of the trunk or carry them around in his pocket. Seems like you needed a line or two about making them undetectable.
so perfect it hurts chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Love it, love it, LOVE IT!
What a great plot line and character development!
- SPIH