Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Very intriguing. How do you fix a messed up government and achieve peace? That is a million dollar question that does need answering. I look forward to your answer.
MrEmperor chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Still very interesting. I like what you’re doing with the world, and how Voldemort fits into the new backstory.
Twylyte chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
... Wow.

The only thing I can say against this story is that I'd prefer Hermione stay by Harry's side, even if it isn't in a romantic capacity. That's the only even slightly negative aspect, and that's just personal preference. Everything else in this fic is amazing, and it's starting to look like the beginning of an exceptional DarkLord!Harry story.

Hoping Hermione will be brought back into the fold,

-Twy
tamahome8 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
WoW! another exciting story! i love this...
Confer chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
This is beautiful. Yourview of the magical world is crisp and refreshing.

I'm really looking forward to future chapters.
kb0 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Thank you very much for continuing this story. Like JKR, for the child to grow up faster, his mentor has to go. :) To bad she didn't give Harry more of a spine like you're doing.

I've had a story idea a long time ago where Harry tries to fix their society. I came to the same conclusion that the problem was the "old families" that perpetuated "the system" (by hook or by crook) that kept them in power. That story is still in the "bunny file" because I couldn't come up with a solution that didn't leave Britain hip deep in blood and make Harry into a mass murderer. I look forward to seeing what you do with this story and solving the problem as I doubt my story will ever by written.

Thanks for sharing!

Kevin
Traveller chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
This is perhaps the vilest premiss I've ever read in a Harry Potter fanfic.

I've never reviled the ministry more.

I don't think I've ever pitied Dumbledore as much before.

It's utterly brilliant.
Greysh chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I'm glad that you wrote more - good luck with the next chapter.
Sasparilla89 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Thank you for your free eBook. It's much appreciated. I'll read it soon, when my exams are over.

I agree with your decision that Dumbledore had to go. I can't imagine riddle and Pettigrew will be around for much longer since they're no longer of use. The deal of riddle's release is meaningless without an oath and there's no way harry will submit to an oath when he has all the cards.

Until next time.

Cheers,

S.
fhippogriff chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Such a fascinating premise. I read your chapter over in your "bunch of ideas" story, and thoroughly enjoyed it there. I don't understand you as an author having Harry totally, totally alone. JKR knew she had to have the hero travel the last path by himself, but the hero traditionally has helpers, even in the last path, doesn't he? Like Ron and Hermione for JKR? He's 14 and dealing with an entrenched world much bigger than him, even if he is more powerful than them. I feel the need of someone to help him plan. That's what the Slytherin's always taunt him about isn't it? Typical Gryffindor running off rashly into danger without thinking, planning. Not his strong suit. "Stumbling around a bit" describes Harry totally alone, but it also describes him with Hr/R around him, too.

It's going to be interesting to see where this is going. I really enjoy your writing. BTW, what has happened to Snape/Harry this year? Same old, same old? And as far as Umbridge teaching Harry in classes, is he totally under the radar this year? I love the building parts - 14 year olds making elaborate lego creations, now THAT is realistic. It's funny how we readers expect realistic characterizations not only of fantasy, but of fanfiction about fantasy. Ha!
serenityselena chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
things are pretty confusing right now for Harry, but it seems that they are getting less foggy by the day...

looking forward to reading more :)
Gioia chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
This is a fascinating story idea; utterly captivating. I can't wait for more. Thank you for your hard work!
Loiosh311 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Love to this this as its own story! Keep up the amazing work!
mrpietan chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Excellent! Very well thought out. Look forward to reading more.
shenmi meiren chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
yay! great job, and great story! :)
1,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »