Reviews for Knowledge is Useful, But Power is Power
Kalelfex chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's amazing, I love history, I will continue reading bye
tfobmv18 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I absolutely love it. I soo cannot wait to see what'll happen next, especially after that cliffhanger. Keep up the good work.
Taly-chan chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Oh, shit. They killed his relatives, and now are going to auction him to the highest bidder... And here I am, twisting in anxiety and wonder, loving the tales undertones to it, loving it all. I thought the opening could't be topped, but you are taking this to places. Interesting ones. It's perfect.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Why do I get the feeling that the Ministry has been tracking Harry and now they intend to spring the trap, with Snape in on it? I hope that when the conversation that is going is over, Harry either escapes or plays it off so well Snape and the Ministry are scratching their heads in befuddlement.

Love the "pranks" Harry has pulled with the Tower and the office and the Mnistry.
FluffyNevyn chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Evil Cliffhanger. Meanie. Please do continue soon
PapaMidNite chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Great story so far.

pm
kattibrie regeoh chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I rather enjoy your story so far. The enchanting and the play on power are clever, and the story hasn't yet done anything that would make it seem farfetched.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Excellent! I do believe there is a way to use Pettigrew to free Sirius.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Highly creative story idea!
Nebresh chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I really like this story
Also September 19th chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I won't go into great detail, as I think most of it's already been said: but this is a really great premise & very original. Almost all Fanfictions have the Ministry & the Wizengamot in place to protect the rights of the small percentage of purebloods. The Ministry & Wizengamot you've created are something totally different. And the raw power of magic - at least in the hands of a powerful magic user - just stunning.

Thanks for this story.

Also September 19th
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
very nice i really liked power is power, and this follow up is really good

i hope you can hold up your standard and we see a new chapter soon
wawo20 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Fantastic story and premise behind power. I like the twists and thought processes of how to over throw the ministry. Character developments and HR going back and forth make the story seem more real than just everything going according to plan. You need adversity to draw people in. Good job, can't wait for the next chapter
misteryman526 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Fascinating story! I love the idea that Dumbledore was trapped by his oaths into doing things he knew were wrong and stupid. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter of this unique story. I'm guessing that the news involves Harry's relatives...
1,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »