Reviews for Fifty Shades of Fabray
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Too cute! I absolutely loved when Rachel got upset over her cookies, haha! She's too adorable. As was their first kiss.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Skank Quinn and Tina!Rachel are so hot! And I really like the Skanks. I think they're so much cooler than the Cheerios.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Oh, this was so good! I actually thought they were roleplaying, haha. But wow, Quinn really went all out. Love it!
Rukobee chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
Imagining Rachel Berry on a bike is... a very adorable picture. And Quinn on a bike is mega hot! I'm positive there will be more than a kiss on the bike happenings later on in their relationship; )
Impure Thoughts chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
you should update :)
B. Azevedo chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Cuuuute! Are there more? :D
Please?
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Lol, these oneshots are so adorable. Please keep writing them XDD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
more?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Loved these! I think the first one was my favourite. Though Quinn on a Harley made me swoon. And thank you for the image of her & Rachel together on it. It was actually pretty sweet, then who knew it could be so hot when they were stationary? lol But yeah, I love motorbike Quinn.

As surprised as she is, Quinn can't help but mutter, "This is completely unsafe in an actual driving situation."
haha
phoobar chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Cuuuuuute. I've always loved your dialogue writing, and this is no exception. The back and forth is adorable.
Abnab chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
these are awesome!
docebarbara chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Darling, this is amazing!
dyslexic.anagram chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Excellent! I love this.
FuckYourCrudits chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Um, this is so confusing cos the chapters are like, jumping all over the place...

Kidding kidding, I'm hilarious.

Loving these a lot. Motorbike!Quinn may be my favourite Quinn ever.
Aesify chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
omfg, i really love all of these, especially the last one.