Reviews for Angels and Demons
ellie mccabee chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
awesome the gold tooth is a nice twist ;)
Cupcake chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
I loved this story so much! Thank you so very much! Happy mood! XD Cookies for everyone! :3 Yipee!
Cupcake chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
You ARE mercyless!
Cupcake chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
What?! AHHHH OMG WTF?! So right now I'm so jittery and hyper that if someone tapped me on the shoulder the fire department would have to pry me from the ceiling. Reading this doesn't help much. Even so, can I just say how much I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't believe this is a real ghost story like with a real ghost! LOVE IT!
PearlsAndBlackRoses chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow! I like it! I noticed a few errors, but still amazing!
Smile Sweetly. Laugh Loudly chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
Yay! Happy ever after! :D I gotta ask, is your next ND/HB going to be in this same story line, or is it all new? Either way, it'll be killer! :D
Smile Sweetly. Laugh Loudly chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
Katie did it! I was sure it was the Librarian! Gah. Ah well. Nice twist though. I really didn't suspect her.
Smile Sweetly. Laugh Loudly chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
I LOVE the Joe POVness. Joe rocks. But so does Frank. One of the hardest questions in the universe. Pick your favorite Hardy Brother. Hmmmm...I'll have to think on that.
Anyway, loved the story! :D
Your friend,
Smile Sweetly. Laugh Loudly chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Talk about freak show! Dude's got an axe and he ain't afraid to use it! Shazam! That would freak me out! And btw, now I know I spelled Bernadette's name wrong earlier. Ah well.
Your friend and faithful FanFic follower,
Smile Sweetly. Laugh Loudly chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Ah oh, spagetti-o. Bernette! I hope that's how you spell it...anyway, I'm going to review these chapters now, because I know I'm a really big slacker, and I missed about ten chapters of reviewing for your story. Sorry about that. I was away for a couple weekends in a row, and I stopped reading my FanFic alerts. Bad idea. My inbox was so full I'm just now getting it manageable! Anyway, love it! Though, you needed a little more Nancy/Frank awesomeness couplesome but, hey, it's still awesome.
Your friend,
George99 chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Omg! LOVED it!
ILoveMom chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Thank you...I am sad it is story soon?
Caranath chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
leave it to Joe to prefer eating...doesn't he realize that cold water gets the blood pumping, increasing your appetite?! heheheh

and let's hear it for idiots with no actual understanding of reports...
Alicia Hardy chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Sigh, so sad it's over! Thanks for writing, and I can't wait to see your next work!
ILoveMom chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
AAwwww! Please update a long one!