Reviews for A Ghost That Walks
Dahlia chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Very well done. The language you used is al dente, firm to the tooth, and perfectly suited for such deep, moral thoughts. Thank you.
Dawn chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I just watched this episode last night and was hoping that someone wrote about Magnus' reaction to killing someone. You could see on his face how much it affected him. This was great to read!
CapNap chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
OH GOODNESS.
This is exactly what I was looking for. I kid you not. I just finished watching the season 1 finale (I'm brand new to the series) and I couldn't help but want to read some angsty stuff about Magnus. This was very well written and I loved it. You really captured the raw emotion and turmoil he would probably be going through. Thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow. Your writing is amazing, it felt like you actually were there with Magnus, feeling the things he felt. Kudos to you!
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Dear person.
Thank you for writing this.
Honestly, I ADORED the ending of this episode from Wallander. Some really, really fantastic writing. I mean - yeah. Just fantastic.
The thing that seriously pissed me off about the second series is that the characters hadn't developed, or they had made this giant leap (um Linda anyone?) but it was difficult to tell where it came from. And Magnus, oh, Lord, don't even get me STARTED ranting - he killed a man, they had the opportunity to change him in pretty much any way, but instead they left him.
So thank you. For writing this. I'm sure there are more than a few fics out there like this one, but it's the first one I've read and it was really, really great to hear someone else's take on it besides my personal headcanon.
Lovely fic, dear person!
livingintomorrow chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Loved it! But poor Magnus :(
Terra3434 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is a really good story.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Definitely one of the best Wallander fics I've read! Keep writing! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Beautiful, and so, so sad.
Very well written, also fluent to read.
I feel like I was there, with Magnus, seeing, feeling and hearing everything.
It's very moving, and I think it could not have been written better.
I have to say, I did not expect your story to be this good when I clicked on it - and now I'm speechless.
I really like your oneshot, thank you for this!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
One of the best pieces I've ever read, in any genre, from anyone. I don't think I've ever felt so moved by a piece of FanFiction like this. I felt my own stomach twist into knots I swear I felt my own hands begin to shake. A wonderful beautiful piece.
Cregga
A Liar called Jago chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Thanks! That was a very good glimpse into the thoughts of Magnus after this episode. Wonderfully written!
Elli chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow. Just wow :)
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow—that was so amazing! The episode where Magnus finally stood as a hero was my favorite out of all of the Wallander series. I can totally see Magnus reacting like this. Great work!

Norrieo
Eeyore08 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I loved your story; it was very simple yet poignant and realistic. It makes sense that Magnus, instead of running like Wallander did, would use his work as a way to distract himself from the constant memory. Thanks for sharing, there aren't enough Wallander stories out there.
AshenWhisper chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was really good, and very in-character too. Nice work :)