Reviews for Vote
kumquat42 chapter 2 . 2/28
Seriously, this story has the best cute scenes and the best angsty scene and the kissing scene and the best ending that I've read in really really long time. I'm very whelmed. This is everything I want in a romance fic, especially one for a pairing I love (ie birdflash). You are truly an incredible writer. Thank you
smooshiekatt chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Wow, I've read all of your Wally/Dick fan fictions, and this one is my favourite. This first fan fiction that you said you wrote is my favourite. Maybe I feel this way because the ideas are so pure... Innocent Wally and Dick, trusting each other and discovering their feelings. Not enough Birdflash shippers focus on the basics of their relationship I think. Thanks for posting this, even if it was a long time ago.
JustWhelmed chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
My favourite part was probably actually the fact that Robin wasn't submissive. I have not read a story yet with him even the slightest bit dominant, and it's starting to piss me off.

But including that and the rest of the story, meaning with the smooth writing style and the hint of realistic spontaneousness that comes with being a teenager (superhero, no less), everything just mashed together - this is one of my favourite pairing fanfictions, without a doubt.
blue chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
And Aphrodite's triumphant scream of "PERFECTION!" rang across the cosmos.
ArkieR chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
This is amazing! :D Just… perfect in every way.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
*Makes incomprehensible noises and flails around like a fish out of water* BIRDFLASH AT IT'S FINEST, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
DPraven chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Ok, I originally thought that the "pairing vote making them realize their feelings" was going to be pretty lame, but that was really an amazing ending
ShikaNaru chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Soooo... First off, that was amazing. Like, REALLY amazing. Second, it had a make-out session, earning itself more points. Third, all the characters were very much in character and Wally was funny. And fourth, I'm now depressed after remembering the end of Invasion. So you killed me.

OHMIGOD THE FEEEEEEELS! (heart) (heart) (heart)
andysanime chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Aw how adorable 3
YJFangirl chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
So sweet and emotional and perfect!
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
The make out was awesome! Just...this whole thing was awesome.
femrobin fan chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Holy. That all i got to say
something40423 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Aww this is just adorable The kiss the reaction to the kiss, them voting on the poll Just so cute!
LostMyGIr chapter 2 . 8/29/2012