Reviews for You Know Me Best
hjk chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
hjkhjksda lol bug language
raspberriesandrum chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Poor Kagami, how is he supposed to understand if no one explains it to him? I think it would be neat to have him explaining how things go in America and having the rest of the team be like "WUT?"

Anywhoo, can't wait to see where you take this!
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
awww...ooohhh...poor Kagami. Someone should remember that he's from America! .'' ...for some reason In my head it always comes out Bakagami now...sheesh. Even though I've never acually heard him being called that...I didn't pay much attention to the words in the anime, I was trying to keep up with the subtitles. '' I wonder how many of those he'll have to go through before someone takes pity...? - please continue, this is great! :D
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I totally felt bad for that girl. He's so dense! It was still funny though. I very much enjoyed reading your story. It was very well written and I believe you had Kagami in character.
Koriou-Ou chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I like it! And oh Kagami srsly how dense are you!
mcgooen chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Uwahh! I'm looking forward to reading more of this..! I can sense something FABULOUS about to happen!; D
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really want to know how the rest of them are going to deal with this! Dx please update!
Midorima chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Update soon! Midorima can't wait to see what happens next xD No seriously, this is so awesome, it seems so canon. Bakagami is definitely a baka. Hahaha.
anoesism chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I feel like you portrayed Kagami perfectly! Bakagami through and through. xD That poor girl. Really interested in seeing where this is going.
Aomine chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Please stop writing; you're making me jealous. Kidding. This shit is so legit its not even funny at how canon this seems, in my mind anyways. I admire your style- it's so sexy. As in chocolate sexy. Whatisthisidonteven.