Reviews for Glitch: Bad Bellum
Minlem means mint and lemons chapter 9 . 1/21
Hey just read both parts of glich and found both well done works! Anyhow thanks for writing hope you have a good day!
Readerryu chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
David Warner... Is he the Lobe voice actor?
Mindy chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
This story is awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Cliffhanger! That's just so evil. I would love to see how you'll end this story, though. Please update soon so we can find out what happens to our heroes. Good luck.
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is to basic for me and I'm Freakazoid
CMR Rosa chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
I just want to say that this is a great story and I can,t wait for the last two chapters.
ThatFailGuy chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
This is a great story, I love the dynamic between Freakazoid and Dexter and the slightly darker, and overall, serious take on the story. If the show were to be remade with a more serious tone and a more serialized plot, it would probably be somthing similar to this.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for more.
Alana-kittychan chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
The plot thickens
Alienatia chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
I absolutely adore your freakazoid stories!
Bronycuddlykittehs chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Ah, looking just the same level of quality as the frist book.

:) every update makes me really happy, so keep on going(I have no doubt you will)
Northern chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I'm so witty... so witty it kills me. (Sarcasm)
Northern chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I'm tired of logging in all the time so I'll just write my name, k? K. Once again a delightful addition :) I agree that Steff needs a but more... Moreness to her. She wasn't very likable in the show until that one moment of self sacrifice in Statuesque. I like where you're going with it! Also, watch out four spellcheck, it doesn't always get things write, you no. ;D
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Woo new chap and woo to Dexy having powers too
northern.grunge chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Beautiful! Love Dr. Warner hint hint wink wink nudge whatnot. ;) So exciting! Just the simple fact that something so terrific exists for such a marginalized show makes me glad inside with warm fuzzies and the like. And Freakazoid. It's a pleasure to imagine him whilst I read, he's a pleasurable thing to imagine. I suppose that made little sense... You see, it's 2:00 am here and I've had a long day but I couldn't not read this before Going to sleep and I had to review because of reasons and I guess I speak in memes when I'm really tired also what is punctuation? Sorry, got carried away there. Hey, this is a pretty long comment. Why do I get all the bloody exposition? Felt like Roddy there for a moment, thought I better share it with the only person who understands me and my adoration of Freskazoid and really I should stop jabbering now and sleep. Good night to you and all the Hugbees! 3
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Again I say this would be an awesome fanbook I'd buy