Reviews for Glitch: Bad Bellum
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
When Audry finally saw Dexter, I could have pictured her being like: "I swear he looked 18!"

lol, so this is the last chap from this one, right? I'm very glad you decided to finish it :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
I'm so glad that you did finish this wonderful story, even if I didn't notice the update immediately. This was a fantastic way to finish the tale. I really enjoyed the entire thing. Perhaps someday you'll write a sequel. For now, I'll simply be content with the wonderful finale of the battle.
CMR Rosa chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Yes! I been waiting a while for this story to be update, this is a great story, and I really enjoy this new chapter.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
HOLY FUDGE NUGGET DID YOU KILL FREAKAZOID?! CUZ YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN YEARS! FIX THIS FREAKIN CLIFFHANGER!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
I SPY A DANNY PHANTOM REFERENCE
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
Cobra Queeeeeennnnnn!
Minlem means mint and lemons chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Hey just read both parts of glich and found both well done works! Anyhow thanks for writing hope you have a good day!
Readerryu chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
David Warner... Is he the Lobe voice actor?
Mindy chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
This story is awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Cliffhanger! That's just so evil. I would love to see how you'll end this story, though. Please update soon so we can find out what happens to our heroes. Good luck.
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is to basic for me and I'm Freakazoid
CMR Rosa chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
I just want to say that this is a great story and I can,t wait for the last two chapters.
ThatFailGuy chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
This is a great story, I love the dynamic between Freakazoid and Dexter and the slightly darker, and overall, serious take on the story. If the show were to be remade with a more serious tone and a more serialized plot, it would probably be somthing similar to this.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for more.
Alana-kittychan chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
The plot thickens
Alienatia chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
I absolutely adore your freakazoid stories!