Reviews for Legal
Awww I really want another chapter
Alais Kingsleigh chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
You we're right. It was cool. Sorry, had a very busy year that I only got around to read your mail a few years later.
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love this.
RunningInThePouringRain chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hey... So I know it has been like a year since you posted this story and you will probably ignore my plea. I would really love it if you did update with at least another chapter maybe even more?! Your writing style is amazing and you have the characterisation spot on! I just love this story as a whole and I'm hooked! Please consider picking it up again? If you do I would love to help in anyway I can so please feel free to pm me!

Again its a brilliant story and I do hope to read more in the VERY near future!
mistakes chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Ok, just pointing out two mistakes :), hope you don't mind.

1. '"Uuuugghhhh, come ON Timo, answer you're fucking phone!" '
you have you're, as in you are. So with that in mind the line reads: come on Timo, answer you are fucking phone!', where as it should be 'answer YOUR phone'.

2. "I swear, if someone doesn't come let me it I'm gonna smash this Corona right her on you're stupid welcome mat-"
You've used 'You're' again instead of your and accidently put her instead of here
"I swear, if someone doesn't come let me it I'm gonna smash this Corona right here on your stupid welcome mat-"

Other than those two things, it's a good story and I enjoyed reading it :).
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Excellent story, though it has a lot of potential as a multi-chapter story, it does well as a oneshot.

I'll have to check out the rest of your work.
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I am intrigued by this story, impressed by your writing, and would love to read more! Please add on!
AllyKat2108 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Loved it! Walter and Willa are so freaking cute, and the way she stares at him- boy does she have it bad! Great chapter, would love if you continued!