Reviews for That's the Way Moms Do It
Danielle Wallace chapter 1 . 3/24
I enjoyed this story a lot. I ship Bobby and Ellen as much as you do. Thank you for the story. It was well written and very interesting. I want to read more from you. I enjoy Supernatural and will surely continue to watch it. God bless you and your family.
Singstar4 chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
I love this story! But quick question, does that "NyQuil shot" actually work?
quarteralien chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I love this so much. I'm new to the series and already love these characters. I would love it if something like this happened in the actual series.
I find myself extending it one more chapter in my mind, a less humorous chapter where Dean gives way to those sad memories. Aww.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
This was so sweet! I love when the boys get mothered. They really need it!
zekeschance chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
This was just the sweetest story. Loved reading about how Ellen could mother the boys. They need that every so often. I was going through the stories and your most recent one caught my eye. I clicked on your profile and you seem a lot like me! You're right, there are some of the nicest people that write stories and some really amazing writers. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
TheFandomEater chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
oh god that ending made me burst out laughing in the middle of tech... I loved this sooo much!
ccase13 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I love Ellen being motherly for the boys. Since Ellen would be about the same age as Dean's mother and they were both midwestern americans there really is a large chance they might wear the same or very similar perfume.

I enjoyed some of your blog. I also spent my 20th wedding anneversary alone but Alex and I had no children, just sheep and horses for 15 years.
Dean's Bakery chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I just love you! this brought the much-needed smile on my face, and wait, i think my heart melted too! gawsh, i wished such moments to be on the show so much that everytime a scene with Ellen would be over i would be left partly disappointed... but no worries, you filled that void :) this is a masterpiece, love every bit of it. i was "aww!" when she kisses the boys :) hahaha... i think she's the only person who can make Dean do the things that is for his own good but he stubbornly refuses. sam's confusion and dean's explanation... i am a mess of mush! Bobby sums it up perfectly :)
huge sg1 fan chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
that was a cute little story. i enjoyed reading it. i though it was sweet that the boys were being mothered since they never get that kind of stuff. great job :)
mic19671967 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Awesome! I love this story! I really wish the boys had a 'motherly' type person who doesn't die in their lives.

Mic (the mom)
catsmeeow87 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I liked all 3 chapters. Loved Ellen mothering the boys...they need some tender loving care once in a while. Thanks for the fluff.
Hundley chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
That was a cute story. And, seriously, who wouldn't want to take care of those two :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Yes, I love this, love the boys being mothered. They deserve it. I'd love it if this happened on the show.
laily.spenstar chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Awwww that was sooo sweet!Ellen mothering the boys..doing what moms would do..It's sad when Dean remembering his mom when Ellen's near him.I like the last part when Dean told Sam how their mom used to test Dean for when Bobby and Ellen looked at the boys when they were asleep.

I wish the producers will bring back Bobby and Ellen.I don't know how it'll be,but the boys need story!Hope to see more family bonding story from you.
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Awwwwwww this is soo cute I love this! *huggles* Im gonna remember this forever!