Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Angel chapter 15 . 3/14
I really like your story plot and the characters you've created, but your grammar and writing really need some work. It's hard to understand what you're trying to say at times which makes this confusing and takes away from really getting into the story. Is English not your first language? It's fine if it's not but you should really get someone to proof-read your work. This story is worth investing in.
Mariana chapter 57 . 3/9
Omg! Whats gonna happen when Sebastian tries to heal larissa is he going to get poisend!
But on the positive side we had a nice chapter with Sam and larissa having girl time.
Also would larrissas mom reject her because she chose differently?
I hope not most parents do have an issue with this sorta thing though.
till next time you update we the crazy fans will wait and moan and hope that is all great author.
S-Lioness chapter 57 . 3/7
Uh oh! Shirt! Sebby will get food poisoning.
But seriously you are such a trollI have been at the edge of my seat all chapter waiting for some disaster to happen and she tripsDemon kind Sebastian died today coz Miss Queen skinned her knees. xD sorry I feel horrible and I can't help but find it funby .
Miss Cat Midnight chapter 57 . 3/7
I can't wait to find out wat's going to happen next, and whether Charles plan will work. Thank you for updating, love the story!
Esmereilda chapter 57 . 3/7
well we'll see next time Charles plan works or not but I doubt it since her power originally came from an angel's chalice (which I would image to be highly pure on it own) so its likely to either mare her even stronger or more likely than no not do anything at all
I loved it. I almost don't want to find out what happens next if he drinks her blood, but this story is too good and I'm on the edge of my seat! :)
Munter chapter 56 . 3/4
Haha omg! I fangirled so much in this chapter. Like, do you even know how cute Sebastian is?! Ahaha he's literally the PERFECT MAN ;)
I will definitely tune in next time :)
S-Lioness chapter 55 . 3/2
Finally! Sebastian fell in love. I have been waiting for so long. I should party xD
Heeeeyyyyy,
That was an awesome chapter, I can't wait for the next. Sadly I feel like larisa is gonna get critically hurt just because of dumb ass Charles. Anyway keep up the great work.

Sincerly:
ULTIMATE KIWI. (3)
MaxieBaby2000 chapter 56 . 2/7
I love this chapter , i have been waiting for a while now and was almost scared you had stopped writing this story , but im glad you are still writing . Cant wait for the next chapter!
black dragon chapter 16 . 1/31
Most of the time when some artists describe abstract they tend to use high profile words...but people in my hometown say that it is more like someone is using acid or is high off of something when they are painting. Personally I don't care that much for abstract. I mean look at most of my stuff on my profile page I don't think I have abstract in me.
Deux-solitaire-loups chapter 56 . 1/29
i love, love, love this story and am always excited about when your chapters come out. Loving where the story is going -
Cereza101 chapter 56 . 1/26
Can we just all agree to stab Charles? I'm totally down to stab Charles.
Esmereilda chapter 56 . 1/26
I get the feeling that his plan is going to royally blow up in his face when the truth comes to light
Sanne schouten chapter 56 . 1/26
Yaaas so good thank you! I was sooo afraid you wern't gonna continue this story it's so good!