Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
hara2012 chapter 53 . 6/1
Great job author-san ()/
MaxiBaby2000 chapter 53 . 6/1
Omg i love it so far please work on more chapters soon !
Mariana chapter 53 . 6/1
To be continued... I cant wait for another month the story is getting on the bridge of excitment!
But cute chapter that kid should really leave larisa alone who knows what could happen to him, after all claudes past self is a little on wacko side, and lets not forget the the funny bit about charles seeing larisa indecent hahahaaha laughed till cholked. Hope Sam and future ciel are going to be okay getting woried. Well keep udating your loyal followers (reviewers) are waiting.
Hey this is ULTIMATE KIWI
Thank you soooooo much for the special note, that really mean alot to me. Also thanks to this story I'm really into the manga Black bird. Um, so keep up the awesome work. Your story lifts up my spirits from my crummy life. So THANK YOU SO MUCH for that. Um well thats all

Sincerely: ULTIMATE KIWI :)
Gioiosa.del chapter 53 . 5/30
I'm so glad you've been updating regularly. This still remains one of my favorite fanfictions on this site as well as others. I realized I hadn't reviewed in a while, so I thought this was necessary. You're story is amazing.
S-Lioness chapter 53 . 5/30
Your welcome ;D you just deserve it
I am anticipating what is going to happen next so much X3
Update as soon as u can plz
Miss Cat Midnight chapter 53 . 5/30
Thank you so much for updating! This is the best story I have read, keep it up!
leah chapter 53 . 5/29
Yo! I want to know if you are getting my reviews so write me back. BTW you did really good!
Esmereilda chapter 53 . 5/29
i liked ur past arc but I wanna see things return to the present
Hey this is ULTIMATE KIWI ,

I just wanted to say that I think you posted this chapter to the wrong story.
Green chapter 53 . 5/29
I believe you put the worng chapter in this story this is not assinations classroom its black butler please fix . GreennaveyblueRaven
Insanity's Haven chapter 53 . 5/29
This chapter doesn't belong.
Miki-Kawaii-Desu chapter 53 . 5/29
Hey I think you uploaded the wrong story lol
Stacked Waters chapter 52 . 5/28
Oh now it's getting interesting!
Hey, this is ULTIMATE KIWI, thank you for clearying up the manga question. I completely forgot it was announced in the first chapter. Sorry for not reviewing sooner, I just graduated from highschool, so I'm super busy, but keep up the awesome work. I love this story soo much. :)