Reviews for Maleficent Mother
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
BEASBeth: thank you! I noticed that as well recently!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Plausible. With magic, most things are.
InsurgentOutcast chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I know this is supposed to be a one shot, but it would be awesome if you continued this! I also noticed some similarities between both Maleficent and Aurora, both physically and especially personality wise. Great job and I hope you continue this story!
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
It's an interesting concept you have written, if you were to make a multi-chapter story about it then it could be great. As it is though, there are a few too many plot holes, but still well written and truly makes one think.
The Last Sea Serpent chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
If this were truly the case, how come Maleficent didn't simply steal Aurora, and either raise her herself or set her up with a different family?
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
fascinating, and good idea for the motivation behind Maleficent's curse
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I don't quite understand how you made the relation of Aurora and Maleficent. It just be me and my uninteligence but I read it three times and it still didn't come to me.

This was really great though! I liked it a lot!
Old-Fashioned-Time-Lady chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
The resemblance might be because they were drawn by the same animator, but i can't help shaking this logic... hehe she would impregnate the queen to piss her off.
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Unusual, but still possible.
Pendragon177 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Angry people always give the best presents.
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Brilliant. Love the fact that she fathered a child purely as an act of spite. That's some hardcore evil right there.
ReadingBlueWolf chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Twisted and interesting. I never cared for Sleeping Beauty but if the plot line was more intriguing like yours I might.