Reviews for Of Thoughts, Tickles and Kisses
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Another amazing PoTF one-shot. I loved it and I just love your writing. Also, if may seem ridiculous that I keep favoriting your stories but it's just that you're that good :D
Tomboy22 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
More of your good work is displayed here. :)
potfpeep12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was an adorable one-shot. I really enjoyed reading it and even had a permanent smile creep on my face during the middle.
SlickNickShady chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OMG, This story. *DEAD*

"All the time." Phil laughed, reaching for her arms. "Geez, Keely, you've been all I've thought about since we met. Do you know how hard it is being the best friend?"

"Do you know how long I've wanted you as more than just a best friend?" Keely countered rhetorically.

Without a second thought as to what he was doing, his arms wrapped around her and oh-dear-God, there was that heavenly place again. The second his lips found hers, his mind took him back to a little over a year ago when he had raced against the clock - literally - to rush into the school and kiss her before he had to leave with his family. It had been heaven to kiss her for the first time since their "relationship" had changed and the feel of her soft as silk lips had sent his brain tumbling back into that heavenly place.

"Good." Keely fisted his shirt in the back and pressed closer. "Good. Want more."

"Need more." He tangled his fingers in her hair, not caring who might walk in on them. "Keely."

"Shush. Waited too long. No more waiting." Keely shushed him, reattaching their lips before he could protest.

No more waiting, indeed. And so, this is how the story ends. Phil Diffy and Keely Teslow find their happy ending, with each other as so many people had predicted. No more waiting. No more secret thoughts of each other that had to remain, exactly that. Songs and poems came in abundance, more time was spent together and some of their best dates consisted of board-games and pizza on his living room floor. The story ends on a happy note and a lesson is learned.

Sometimes, all it takes is a little willingness to reveal one's thoughts to give us what we truly want in life.
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It has been a while since any writer remembered Phil's trademark Omkar pendant - nice, RobertDowneyJrLove.

There are places which are just Keely's and Phil's: the journalism room where they pitch story ideas, their lockers, and Phil's bedroom. Your selection of young Mr. Diffy's room with his drum set and comfy bed set the perfect stage for a performance of Tickles and Kisses. In a single scene, you've penned a tight, complete, and thoroughly Pheely. The bit about Teslow's eye color was intriguingly presented; always a good thing to place your readers in the moment.

"I don't know?" Keely crossed her arms … - while Keely may not know the answer, she is not asking a question here, so please feel free to ditch that curvy punctuation for a period.

Yes, Keely comes clean regarding her true thoughts and feelings for her best friend, but give credit where credit's due. It's Phil's blatant honesty in interpreting Keely's statements which draws the whole truth out of her. His comments come across as pretty raw and unedited, the kind of things that can only be said to a best friend or worst enemy. Considering what they did next, it's the former.

Sweet wrap-up at the end tying together your justification for the moral to your tale.

Best

CraftyNotepad

. .. . .. _G;/\/\/\\\\1008
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was really cute. I enjoyed it!