Reviews for Strength of the Heart
Pikminfan24 chapter 11 . 8/5
More please! Will Luigi get or obtain different keyblades?
Xana100 chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I admit, I was skeptical at first. I mean, a Mario Ff with Kingdom Hearts mixed in? Sounds very odd. But man, oh man, you proved me wrong.

Minus the grammar here and there, I really adore this fic. I think it's mainly because you include a lot of Paper Mario into the story. That series of the Mario franchise always held a place in my heart. ...At least, until Sticker Star. Even that twist at the end of this chapter! While I didn't like the gameplay of Super Paper Mario much, the characters held a whole lot more depth than any of the others. Especially the Count and Tippi. So, I thank you for that.

Also, Luigi. He was my favorite Mario Bro, and still is to this day. I actually really love the fics where he struggles with being a shadow of Mario and such. You incorporate that well, unlike some that assume everything's happy-go-lucky in the Mario universe.

I'm afraid I'm just gonna ramble on and on, so I'll just end it here with one more note: that thing you did with summons? Genius.
Sonar chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Interesting chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
More please
999 the 9th chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Go Luigi! This is an interesting story. I like how you're making Luigi the hero while maintaining his cowardly and clumsy personality. Sometimes when authors write about Luigi, they lose the essence of who he is. It is an important point to make that Luigi is not Mario and that he does things differently than Mario. Thank you
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
interesting story, I always thought tha luigi never get's enough credit
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Ooooooooooh. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Well-written chapter. Also really intriguing. Can't wait to see what happens next! :D Poor Luigi. I'd hate to be in that situation too..
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Oh. I get it now. :3 LOL at Luigi and Merlon at the last part xD
Wafflegirl0304 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Ohhh my GOSHH! EPICNESS! :D I'm a bit confused, though. So Luigi has woken up in the future, but Mario's still in the past? :S Anyway, it's an awesome story.
Prats 'R' Us chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Heeeeeey *whined Prats* why are you sneaking on fics when I'm not looking.

This looks to be an interesting start, I wonder where Bowser is in all of this, Also I like that you've included the dark prognostics. Looking forward to see how you (if you) include the chaos heart in this, the hearts do look like chaos hearts on their own...hmmm...
Jackpot777 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I look forward to the next chapter. Update soon, this seems interesting!
Super-taya chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hey! just thought I'd review your story so far.

first off, it's a bit short. but I"m sure you'll fix that in the comming chapters. second, this probably qualifys to be in the Crossover section of Fanfiction. just saying. it's nice so far, so I'll just sit back and watch for a while. I"d love to see where you take this!