Reviews for Dances with Wolves
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
What are you saying! It was a damn good scenario :) thank you for writing :D
SexyLittleVamp chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I loved it! i think that you should continue this! It was really pretty good for rushed!
Cinders and Brimstone chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
this was awesome.
roclaiexox chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I really enjoyed it, wish you would write more on it though.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I enjoyed even though I don't watch Teen Wolf.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Where's the next chapter?
DivinelyMyself chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hey ! Well, tumblr brought me here, I've only watched 1 episode of Teen Wolf, but I've to say that I love this ! I love the relationship between Derek and Bonnie, even if I don't really know him ! And I really enjoyed Klaus' entry and proposition to Bonnie of being owned by Derek and him. One more thing, could you write some Derek/Bonnie, please ? Bye ! xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
please continue
bvc17 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i loved it!
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Omg I really liked this story! From the intense kiss between Bonnie and Derek at the airport to the Klonnie at the end! I don't watch Teen Wolf so I don't really know the story behind Derek but he sounds like someone Bonnie can put up with!:) Seriously wish you would write more because I want to see if Bonnie will really give in to KlausDerek or at least one of them even though they're the bad guys or if she'll be forever alone because any other choice than the two men would instantly be killed or harassed by one of them!
SmileyOriginalsKJVampiresRbbs chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Sorry my computer sent the review before I could finish (meaning my fingers accedently pressed the review button. Damn butterfingers!) Anywho, where was I? Oh yes, PURE GOLD! Your writing is absolutey amazing and brilliant girl. I'm not ashamed to say that I envey your brilliance. I can't get enough of your writing and this perfect one-shot. Yet again you've inspired me to write and would it be okay if I did a Derek/Bonnie/Klaus fic as well? Or like twenty? They're officially my new fave triangle. Talk about a steamy triangle. Anywho, again LOVE like crazy and I'm really sad this is the last one-shot. Glad you feel better though. Oh and if I'm rambling and about all the caps, this just gave me a hue jolt of energy :) LOVE LIKE CRAZY!
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
OH. MY. FLIPPIN. I can't finish the sentence (or phrase or whatever) because I just DIED! This is just absolutley and flat out BRILLIANT and so damn SEXY! You have no idea how much I'm in love this girl. I mean DAMN! First off, I seriously need to read the Miss Rachel B's and your others because I just love reading Bonnie with my fave TW characters. Second, a Derek/Bonnie/Klaus triangle/sick and twisted threesome thingy? GENIOUS! Their sexy steamyness was just HAWT! Girl, you have no idea how much I miss your fics. Everything you do is pure gold. Seriously, PU
The Sugarplum Hippie chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is off to a good start..I can't wait for the next chapter. I want to know how this is all going to play out with Bonnie and two hot guys, one's a werewolf and one's a hybrid.
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Klaus and Derek! Are you TRYING to kill me! The sexiness just wouldn't end.!
ishipwhateverthefuckiwantto chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You and Miss Rachel B are gonna make me check out this Teen Wolf show, so I can see what Derek is like, lol (and the Chris guy from your other oneshots)...I gotta say I have a soft spot for Klonnie so this was already a winner to me; throwing in this Derek was just icing ;) Good oneshot...fingers crossed for more whenever you get the chance :)