Reviews for A stroke of 'Luck'
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
I luv ur story
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Apparently squirrels taste like shit so i will pass on that offer but i did like ur story and now i will read the sequel
Offline chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER REFERENCE!
JustLeaveMeToRead chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
This is great! Can't wait to read the sequel!
ArtemisPanther chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
It was really good. I never could have thought of this. Great work.
Wren-and-Jay chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Possible reference to popular Hunger Games/ I Wanna Go parody? I'll totally review!

Yayyy can't wait to read sequel but I gotta eat lunch first! Nomnomnom!
Wren-and-Jay chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Bill Clinton can explain Lost to you, promise... I love it. I can imagine Foxface's parents on weed :P
Wren-and-Jay chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I'll take the metal sword. :) I've been told I am a Career. I'm sadistic, reasonably good archer, love spears... :) haha better watch out enemies! Loved the chapter, long ones are good, well, yeah. Tada.
Maya2516 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORYS!
Edgerallenpoe411 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Me likey
Edgerallenpoe411 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I wanna play with catos sword!
Edgerallenpoe411 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Teehee
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I liked this chapter, it was interesting and it was well written. I think Clove would be smarter than just tell Cato their alliance is over, he is so vicious and bloodthirsty that he would have probably killed on the spot. I also think they would have pissed that Katniss was dead, they wanted to kill her themselves and torture her for hours. It was nice to read it.
District2Tribute519 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
AND THE LEGENDARY BARNEY STINSON REFERENCE IT'S LIKE ALL OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS IN ONE FANFIC i love you
District2Tribute519 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I'M NOT CRAZY MY MOTHER HAD ME TESTED OMG I UNDERSTOOD THAT BIG BANG THEORY SHELDON REFERENCE YOU AMAZING AUTHOR YOU and if that wasn't a reference well then shit