Reviews for The Ice Fox Of Konoha
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 1 . 2/1
I love this story instantly it's rare to find a story where naruto gets adopted.
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
asu que gran fic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
You need to die a slow painful death and made to watch as your family is raped in front of you. You deserve nothing less than the worst in life.
arinasution5 chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
I
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Great chapter and plot
Chrishargrave chapter 36 . 1/16/2016
sending cream soda asap
tate.voight.1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
hi are you still righting this story just wondering it says its been two years and some mounths since ur last update on the ice fox
Cloud Narukami chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
Is Naruto going to get strong soon? It's painful to watch him suck so much
Cloud Narukami chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
Please stop with the author notes, it's honestly cringe worthy stuff
Cloud Narukami chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
Why is Naruto so weak?
SAINT-LESBIAN chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
I have a request can you put hero by skillet for naruto and sasuke please
nicholas.souddress chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
... ... ...NARUTO HAS ALREADY MET AY. ...WHY IS HE MEETING HOME FOR THE FIRST TIME A SECOND TIME?
nicholas.souddress chapter 13 . 8/10/2015
...tented had already met baritone...remember the kimono 3 had her mother upgrade their swords?
nicholas.souddress chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
Sorry but I have a question, sorry but I have a question why didn't you have Naruto tell her that the crystal was a chakra crystal made for forging weapons, and secondly you realize with something that powerful could have essentially been used to enhance Naruto swords to be able to channel something more powerful like lets say a demonic Chaka so why didn't you do ether?
chris.p.henriksen chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
No ofence, but i feel the story becomes boring later on, a lot of details and little real naruto action. It seems to happend in almost all the stories i have read so far. Not that they aren't good, it just gets boring. Like i said, not only your stories.