Reviews for The Ice Fox Of Konoha
Suckabutt chapter 1 . 1/14
I love the theme of the story and how almost everything in the first chapter was JUST about naruto and his new Kaa-san.

Also like the long chapters. But please don’t let all the chapters be super long...it’s better if the chapter is kind of long and Kind of short, ya’ know? (Great I sound like naruto...) ya need the medium chapters. The first one a little long...but that’s fine as long as the chapter isn’t like a whole one-shot. •~•NeedZ out
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
I must admit the ninja Gaiden crossover really bothered me due to the fact that people are really obsessed at writing Ryu Hayabusa in the elemental nations fics.

I think you're doing well with your execution of the crossover though. It's a whole lot smoother than I feared.

I also like this version of naruto a lot.

I do frown upon some power levels but that's mostly kishimotos fault. After all it never makes sense when naruto beats the ichibi but doesn't measure up against any job in at that age. Which kinda makes the bijou look like a weak kids toy.. something any chuunin and higher should be able to beat. Atleast your naruto had been well trained in his life. Which made it a lot more plausible. :)
Sparrow's Gambit chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
why you do that to me? why you leave me wondering what she has for him
alexhively815 chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
Very good story and all but please don't call Kakashi's hair grey, it's silver not grey or white. I don't know why but that makes me a little upset reading that, also you should fix some grammar too. Again thank you for the story.
lucasrosa94 chapter 36 . 5/22/2017
cara a istória é muito boa. não pare de escrever.
Zen chapter 36 . 3/13/2017
Update more naruto x samui stories
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
I love this story instantly it's rare to find a story where naruto gets adopted.
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
asu que gran fic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
You need to die a slow painful death and made to watch as your family is raped in front of you. You deserve nothing less than the worst in life.
arinasution5 chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
I
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Great chapter and plot
Chrishargrave chapter 36 . 1/16/2016
sending cream soda asap
tate.voight.1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
hi are you still righting this story just wondering it says its been two years and some mounths since ur last update on the ice fox
Cloud Narukami chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
Is Naruto going to get strong soon? It's painful to watch him suck so much
Cloud Narukami chapter 14 . 1/3/2016
Please stop with the author notes, it's honestly cringe worthy stuff