Reviews for The Ice Fox Of Konoha
dragondub chapter 14 . 10/28
I have a request can you put hero by skillet for naruto and sasuke please
nicholas.souddress chapter 14 . 8/10
nicholas.souddress chapter 13 . 8/10
...tented had already met baritone...remember the kimono 3 had her mother upgrade their swords?
nicholas.souddress chapter 11 . 8/10
Sorry but I have a question, sorry but I have a question why didn't you have Naruto tell her that the crystal was a chakra crystal made for forging weapons, and secondly you realize with something that powerful could have essentially been used to enhance Naruto swords to be able to channel something more powerful like lets say a demonic Chaka so why didn't you do ether?
chris.p.henriksen chapter 29 . 8/8
No ofence, but i feel the story becomes boring later on, a lot of details and little real naruto action. It seems to happend in almost all the stories i have read so far. Not that they aren't good, it just gets boring. Like i said, not only your stories.
Czar Joseph chapter 25 . 7/31
This is most interesting.
L-man chapter 11 . 7/9
hey author man nice story and all u just wanted to ask if mikata and naruto going to learn sage mode? and i'd appreciate if you answered. well good job and keep'em coming...
Unless you "somehow" change your mind later? Oh yeah that never happens. 'wink' 'wink'
seagate chapter 36 . 4/8
Hey guys I really like your fanfic and hope you start writing soon.
ElizabethGreene-QueenOfViruses chapter 35 . 3/6
Damn cliffhangers. :)
Darkdud chapter 23 . 3/4
You made Naruto into Spiderman lol
demonofangels chapter 36 . 3/4
Kyuubigoku-sama you are meh idol PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR CREW I AM A BIG CREAM LOVER! My name is demonofangels
Please call me DA
ElizabethGreene-QueenOfViruses chapter 36 . 3/4
Aww so this is it then for this awesome story? :(
REDdeadKYUUBI chapter 4 . 3/2
A bit of a slip here when announcing team 10. You said that asuma announced the team.
Onikai Yoko chapter 19 . 2/18
Ahhh Hellsing Abridged... the memories...