Reviews for The Ice Fox Of Konoha
seagate chapter 36 . 4/8
Hey guys I really like your fanfic and hope you start writing soon.
DesmondTheMentorMiles chapter 35 . 3/6
Damn cliffhangers. :)
Darkdud chapter 23 . 3/4
You made Naruto into Spiderman lol
demonofangels chapter 36 . 3/4
Kyuubigoku-sama you are meh idol PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR CREW I AM A BIG CREAM LOVER! My name is demonofangels
Please call me DA
DesmondTheMentorMiles chapter 36 . 3/4
Aww so this is it then for this awesome story? :(
REDdeadKYUUBI chapter 4 . 3/2
A bit of a slip here when announcing team 10. You said that asuma announced the team.
Onikai Yoko chapter 19 . 2/18
Ahhh Hellsing Abridged... the memories...
Although rough around the edges, and this has many of the same issues I have had with numerous other stories, I have enjoyed reading this fanfiction. One of my high points for this was that this story has one of the best Naruto x Samui pairings I have ever seen. Sure, Naruto's a lil' different from the canon, but he bears the same feel as the original and the pairing worked. Another bonus, way to keep the ladies in Naruto's life interested in him alone. Too bad that you discontinued this story. Oh well.
Sincerely, Anonymouscritic212.
narugokuichigo6 chapter 1 . 1/11
Awesome fanfic jus waitng for u to write chapter 48 of contract of the shinigami
Ace7655 chapter 36 . 12/30/2014
Hmm. Hope you continue this. I mean seriously, I read this like 3 times. Anyway, kinda wish you threw Kyoko into the CRA. I always thought they would be a cute couple.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/22/2014
I miss this fic so much KG... Please update:(
Thoriso Blade594 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Yeah u should definatly put the CRA INTO the fic and add the name namikaze to his name and the house where his parents lived should be his
Lerris chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Naruto yelling Genjutsu makes no sense. After all, you've half defeated a Genjutsu if you know your in one. Also, Naruto asking for the Kyuubi's help makes no sense, since why would he think to ask, having never done it before? Also, why would he cheat just to win against this opponent? Finally, I just can't see this Naruto accepting being in a relationship with more than one person, given his adoptive mother is Kurenai.
Lerris chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Let me get this straight. The leader of a country knows something is going on, has people who could handle the issue, but lets two young children handle it for him? Also, the whole adding Ayane to the mix seems a mistake. I'd have rather seen you just focus on Samui. That at least could have been realistic. I'm also a bit confused why the bad guy just knocked them out. Then they proceed to have a heart to heart before removing their chains, and why did they still have access to weapons?
Lerris chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
One minor point I almost forgot. You have Naruto failing to be able to do the regular Bunshin and Naruto perfecting chakra control to be able to do A class Genjutsu. At any rate, while a regular Bunshin is of minimal use, he likely has the skill for it, as it is just a low level Genjutsu afaik.