Reviews for The Ice Fox Of Konoha
Chue19 chapter 36 . 6/23/2019
Wow u left me in suspense there and idk what to say but hope u contiune this chapter.
Jabberdom chapter 2 . 5/3/2019
ahahaha love the opening note!
Rapidtiger124 chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
If anyone is still interested in this story I have adopted it. Come to my profile if you want to continue to read it.
AlmightyPush-er chapter 2 . 2/10/2019
Some people have been complaining about this chapter being "filler-like." But to be honest, who wants to read fighting all the fucking time? No, I want to see characterization; I don't want to see writers rushing to Graduation, or even Chunin Exams.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2018
10/10 Top Memes on the HU:A TFS reference. It's sad it's over now :'(
SkeletalPheonix chapter 6 . 10/4/2018
*crys* WHAT HAVE YOU UNLEASHED
Uchiha Raven chapter 8 . 8/3/2018
Jūken/Gentle Fist**

Sorry seeing it typed differently bugged me.
Minalumos chapter 36 . 7/17/2018
I sit and wait with baited breath for more. I hope you find a new computer and my the sweet, sweet nectar that is cream soda keeps your inner light shining brightly.
pwtcmcneil chapter 5 . 6/4/2018
SSRank Jutsu: Talk no Jutsu
Shadow003 chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
I have a 21' cock
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 28 . 2/5/2018
BZZZZZ continuity error. you just had naruto say he didnt know any fire style techniques. yet in several of the previous chapters he has repeatedly used fire style techniques. so thus his statement to Tenka about not knowing any fire style techniques is false.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 16 . 2/4/2018
another continuity error, you mentioned in a previous chapter that Manda was no longer the boss summon of the snake clan. meaning that naruto couldnt summon him even IF he wanted to. Manda is the sole summon of Pedo-Maru. thus the snake clan would have a new boss other then Manda.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 13 . 2/4/2018
um... quick point to mention. at the beginning of the second stage of the chuunin exams, when naruto is showing tenten his kodachi, her dialogue suggests it is the very first time they have met... yet you had her and naruto interact in the previous chapters like they have known each other for years. especially when naruto had the weapons of the Kumo team repaired and upgraded with the metal from the land of iron.

so, while minor... this is a sizable plot hole. even IF this fic is on hiatus, you might want to look into fixing that, and a few others i have noticed as the fic progressed.

none of them are particularly major in the grand scheme of things, but they do represent sizable continuity errors, and thus shift the entire plot in minor but significant ways.

just saying.
Suckabutt chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
I love the theme of the story and how almost everything in the first chapter was JUST about naruto and his new Kaa-san.

Also like the long chapters. But please don’t let all the chapters be super long...it’s better if the chapter is kind of long and Kind of short, ya’ know? (Great I sound like naruto...) ya need the medium chapters. The first one a little long...but that’s fine as long as the chapter isn’t like a whole one-shot. •~•NeedZ out
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
I must admit the ninja Gaiden crossover really bothered me due to the fact that people are really obsessed at writing Ryu Hayabusa in the elemental nations fics.

I think you're doing well with your execution of the crossover though. It's a whole lot smoother than I feared.

I also like this version of naruto a lot.

I do frown upon some power levels but that's mostly kishimotos fault. After all it never makes sense when naruto beats the ichibi but doesn't measure up against any job in at that age. Which kinda makes the bijou look like a weak kids toy.. something any chuunin and higher should be able to beat. Atleast your naruto had been well trained in his life. Which made it a lot more plausible. :)