Reviews for Staying Afloat
Wizard92 chapter 16 . 7/13
Please finish this story! I love it!
Elma chapter 15 . 5/19
Lo sientio, amigo, pero habla espanol un pocito.
You should totally continue this, or I will be sad
ivoryrose690 chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Wha.. Wha... What happens... :'(
Gigi Uchiha H chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Hola!, leí tu nota al final del capítulo 15, y me pareció una idea genial :), así que decidí ayudarte a practicar tu español. Eres una escritora fabulosa; estoy maravillada de leer un desarrollo perfecto en la relación de Tony y Steve, ninguna situación en la historia estuvo forzada, todo se dio de manera natural. La visita con Peggy, su petición para Steve de dejar el pasado y vivir el presente, la ruptura entre Pepper y Tony (por cierto, las razones de Pepper para dejar la relación fueran geniales, describiste sus sentimientos de manera espectacular), y las reacciones de Tony y Steve al descubrir sus sentimientos, hacen a tu fic una obra maestra!. Sigue así ;), estaré ansiosa esperando lo siguientes capítulos.
PD: If you have any questions about what I just wrote, just send me an inbox. I'll be glad to translate everything in English. :D
Nos leemos pronto...
Bye.
blackhawkdown46 chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
What are you doing to my emotions?!
BlackSilver chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
English is not my language, but i really love the way you write, the character and how their feelings change is really well described (i don't know how to say it, i have a poor english _)
But this is a VERY frustrating end, i can't bear the wait ! I really want to know what happens next, you're an incredible writer _
So... More please? 3
d1x1lady chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Incredible writing. Love it!
ashdemon chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
This better not be the end. I will have a few choice words to speak to you and they will not be very pretty. _

Excellent story. I'm very eager to see where you go with this. Please update as soon as you can

AshDemon
dbt1905 chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
this is really good. For a moment I thought you killed all the main characters but you said you wouldnt so ım glad. keep writing please. you rock :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
WHOA!

After the Hurt/Comfort part, then the Lovely-Sweet-Comfort part, now the Panic part!

Oh God! Just Great!

Natasha taken! And everyone now struggling!

Oh please god... let them all save! D':
AvengerSSB chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
Oh my god I love this story! This is such an amazing plot and execution of said plot! I hope you update soon. *HUGS*
StarsForSale chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
-_- I have a bone to pick with you, missy. This is the AWESOMEST Stony story I've read in a long while, and you haven't updated in 2 months! Where have you been?! Please come back to us, I wanna find out what happens...
Tacpebs chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
Seriously enjoying this story. So glad I found it. I eagerly await the next chapter!
emily.hein.14 chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
HURRY UP AND FIX THIS HORRIBLE SCENARIO!