Reviews for and when the sunshine breaks
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 11/27
This was good!
-Sammi
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
amazing story! great writing :)
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This was absolutely lovely. Rachel's reaction to Finn at first was so realistic and Finn's recto on to her memory loss was so romantic. Loved how you showed they were meant to be together, because even though she forgot his existence she just fell in love with him all over again. Again, I like that word too. Definitely up there with monroeslittle and tiltingaxis' memory loss fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Wow what a wonderful story! Wish you would write more.
finchel chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
LITERALLY SOBBING. oh god, i miss them so much. finchel forever. amazing story
ilovefinn chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
amazing and beautiful story
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Aww this was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I just reread this and was totally tearing up at the end. Oh to have the kind of love that Finn and Rachel have! Wonderful writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I always see amnesia!Finn and never amnesia!Rachel, so this was a refreshing read. Great writing as always! I love your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was wonderful! I really love the proposal scene and the fact that that was the only thing that Rachel could remember.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was great
colorshow chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
One of my favorite amnesia fics!

Loved it!
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
AWWW I LOVED it!
AmyLooWho chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I've never seen The Vow, but this is one of the best love stories I've read in a long time! Honestly, I'm not sure I can even watch The Vow now...it wouldn't compare to this! Good job!
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
For the record, this was SO MUCH BETTER than The Vow. Seriously. I was really disappointed in that movie, and I would have liked it much better had it been like this. This was absolutely fantastic, and it was very sweet. Great job!