Reviews for Pokemon United
chrisj32347 chapter 29 . 11/29/2017
NICE! took a while but NICE!
AmmusedBabyArchive chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Sorry not glace, blaza
AmmusedBabyArchive chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
In response to glace, I am fine with it, although it can get annoying
KrimsonShadow chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
it's shadow ball, not dark ball.
blazaboi chapter 2 . 6/22/2017
As soon as he said I'm a human I lost all intrest this seems to be a recurring trend with pokemon self inserts
Glace2 chapter 25 . 6/17/2017
Gr8
blazaboi chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
prophecy is just a diffrent way of saying plot armour :D
drexlroosh13 chapter 18 . 5/9/2015
This is amazing, you should keep going with this.
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
Now, I read this story a long time ago, before I had an account even. But it's just as good as I remember it! I'm happy to see that it's still updating, too. You've done a great job so far in crafting a unique, interesting, and entertaining storyline, with great characters and pacing. Really, the only thing wrong with it is the occasional typo, which is not a problem at all. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

NYSTLSportsFan
Tsaukpaetra chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Huh, not as much plot this time. But at least he's starting to hold up his own a lot better.
Keep going! ;)
What Lies Beyond chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Team Galactic, The Keepers...Cipher? (Bloodthirsty, vicious, & unusually strong Pokemon...sounds like Shadow Pokemon to me)
JChittester chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
when will the next chapter be posted on fanfiction? I would like to know what will happen to Hunter.
John chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
This series is getting good. When will the next chapter be out?
ernestgoestocamp chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Nice, a great start to the story. I'll be sure to keep in touch. Keep up the good work.
Kitt chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
One other thing...Mary and Lucy are possibly transformed humans or shifters, correct? Something about them seemed a little off.