Reviews for Pokemon United: Umbreon Edition
drexlroosh13 chapter 18 . 5/9
This is amazing, you should keep going with this.
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 17 . 1/3
Now, I read this story a long time ago, before I had an account even. But it's just as good as I remember it! I'm happy to see that it's still updating, too. You've done a great job so far in crafting a unique, interesting, and entertaining storyline, with great characters and pacing. Really, the only thing wrong with it is the occasional typo, which is not a problem at all. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

NYSTLSportsFan
Tsaukpaetra chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Huh, not as much plot this time. But at least he's starting to hold up his own a lot better.
What Lies Beyond chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Team Galactic, The Keepers...Cipher? (Bloodthirsty, vicious, & unusually strong Pokemon...sounds like Shadow Pokemon to me)
JChittester chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
when will the next chapter be posted on fanfiction? I would like to know what will happen to Hunter.
John chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
This series is getting good. When will the next chapter be out?
ernestgoestocamp chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Nice, a great start to the story. I'll be sure to keep in touch. Keep up the good work.
Kitt chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
One other thing...Mary and Lucy are possibly transformed humans or shifters, correct? Something about them seemed a little off.
Kitt chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
interesting... notice Margaret basically admitted to also being a Legendary, but no one caught on?
Hunter's gonna somehow end up back home, right? Then have to figure out how to get back? You outta keep him an Umbreon when that happens...it'd be interesting to see how he'd deal with his world then.
NeverTheLess chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
I like the story so far, But I think it needs a little more creativity in the conversations I don't know it might be me. I hope you continue with the story.
100-percent-Empoleon chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Sudden character devolopement? (not about Cyrus, Margret mentioned it earlier) I love this fic, and I have a feeling that Mary will see Hunter in the next chapter. I think i know how Cyrus got his pokemon to be so over powered.
Shadow chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
This is a good story when can the next chapters be made?
jetaxe100 chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Like usual another great ending to an impressive chapter. Can't wait till next chapter
Tsaukpaetra chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Lots of plot going on here, not sure what to say. A little continuity error I thought I saw was that Margaret wasn't the one who brought them to the world, but I suppose you can say she is responsible for getting their journey started (or am I mixing things up?). So far the only other plot hole I can think of is the two ex-keepers. It's kinda odd that they would randomly be at the same place and time as Margaret during her conversation with Darkrai, way to coincidental that it seems as though they were following her before...
Tsaukpaetra chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Hah! Arceus is hard to find, yet Margaret just storms the Hall of Origin to bust his butt! Irony? Who's that Pokémon? ;p
If even he is concerned (oh shoot, in this au I keep forgetting Arceus is female, sorry) then it seems that the game most certainly I'd changed...